Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

DEWALT 20V MAX ATOMIC Brushless Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) with (2) 1.3Ah Batteries ($199)

[OP]
Sep 14, 2020
58 posts
74 upvotes

[Home Depot] DEWALT 20V MAX ATOMIC Brushless Compact Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) with (2) 1.3Ah Batteries ($199)

Found this on HD website. Not sure if this is a Hot deal, but for a brushless Dewalt drill and driver combo this is a good price.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001160446
26 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2256 posts
808 upvotes
toronto
Good find op!
More then great for someone starting out.
If I already didn't have my milwaukee non Brushless combo kit I got a couple yes ago for more then this I would surely bite.
May 8, 2012
244 posts
201 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
what is a good and cheap brand to get into if you are just starting out as DYI
I am looking for stuff like drill, some yard tools, little bit of home DYI (no saw or wood cutting tools)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
6138 posts
2880 upvotes
Cornwall PE
royaljatt wrote: what is a good and cheap brand to get into if you are just starting out as DYI
I am looking for stuff like drill, some yard tools, little bit of home DYI (no saw or wood cutting tools)
For HD, I would go with ridgid over ryobi.
Dun with posting deals.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
May 8, 2012
244 posts
201 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
does ridgid has tools for winter as well?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
1703 posts
1826 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
royaljatt wrote: what is a good and cheap brand to get into if you are just starting out as DYI
Ryobi, absolutely. For home use, you'll get good quality tools for a decent price and the selection of tools is amazing. I've been using them for home repairs and renovations for over ten years with no regrets.
Jul 26, 2013
772 posts
701 upvotes
CALGARY
I just bought the clearance Ridgid Drill/Impact driver clearance combo. Comes with 2x 2Ah batteries and charger as well for $70
Apr 8, 2015
40 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
findmesumdealz wrote: I just bought the clearance Ridgid Drill/Impact driver clearance combo. Comes with 2x 2Ah batteries and charger as well for $70
Do you have the link?
[OP]
Sep 14, 2020
58 posts
74 upvotes
zerocool_maverick wrote: Where do you see the add-on? Cannot find the option.
Even I don't see anything
It is just "Frequently Bought Together" I guess.
Images
  • Screenshot_20220117-193127.jpg
Apr 20, 2011
258 posts
193 upvotes
Edmonton, Canada
apvij91 wrote: Even I don't see anything
It is just "Frequently Bought Together" I guess.
Yup that is what I see to. Maybe the poster can shed some light.
Aug 15, 2012
120 posts
77 upvotes
The 299 kits comes with a hammer drill. The OP one doesn't.

I'd say the hammer function is useful and if you get another free tool then 299 kit is the way to go.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
31582 posts
12870 upvotes
FlazhDealz wrote: This kit is $100 more than the one OP listed so the tool is not "free" it's $100.
Use return trick to lower the price then.
Sep 30, 2019
172 posts
196 upvotes
tvisforme wrote: Ryobi, absolutely. For home use, you'll get good quality tools for a decent price and the selection of tools is amazing. I've been using them for home repairs and renovations for over ten years with no regrets.
ryobi definitely has a large universe of tools, at the lower price end.

i'd also put in a good word for makita. . .not sure how much cheaper they are than milwaukee/dewalt, but a solid step up from ryobi in terms of quality, in my experience. . .

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)