Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Dewalt 20v MAX XR Impact, Circular/Jig/Reciprocating Saw, Angle Grinder *$116.99* w/ free 3AH battery after PM (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2021 5:26 pm
Mar 25, 2013
586 posts
492 upvotes
Toronto
Tommy74 wrote: Try what? If you don't need the battery, don't open it just return with credit card.
Yup that worked lol
DroidKid
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4642 posts
4020 upvotes
GTA
droidkid wrote: Yup that worked lol
Good, great deal on tool alone if battery return works.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2683 posts
2655 upvotes
GVRD
This is for people who already own a charger for these Dewalt batteries, right?
Otherwise, I think a tool + battery still needs a charger.
May 9, 2020
1 posts
Thanks OP,

Called HD customer support to place my order. SMS didn't work for me. Placed order for Jigsaw + 3.0 ah Battery and picked up in store today. Store Was Morningside area in GTA. Debating whether I should keep the battery for more umph or return it because I have 2 1.3ah batteries already.
Jun 14, 2020
51 posts
168 upvotes
MatheesanM15222 wrote: Thanks OP,

Called HD customer support to place my order. SMS didn't work for me. Placed order for Jigsaw + 3.0 ah Battery and picked up in store today. Store Was Morningside area in GTA. Debating whether I should keep the battery for more umph or return it because I have 2 1.3ah batteries already.
I'd keep the 3ah battery for your jigsaw. 1.3ah won't last very long
Sep 23, 2010
16 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Took 15min on the phone (mostly on hold) with support to price match without issue the jig with Canadian Tire as the online chat was offline.
Oct 22, 2011
238 posts
321 upvotes
MatheesanM15222 wrote: Thanks OP,

I'd keep it. The 1.3 drain fast. I have 4 x 5ah and 4x1.3 and I pretty much only use the 1.3 for the lights and drill.. everything else needs more juice
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2006
5064 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto
Benzat17 wrote: is the 6 1/2 saw good enough? it doesn't cut 2 inch on a 45 degree angle, how much would i be using the 45 degree angle cut?
i hate to buy it now to know i cant use it much and have to purchase the 7 1/4
I have this saw along with with a 10" table saw and 10" mitre saw. I can do about 90-95% of all my cuts with the circular saw and generally prefer it (for the safety factor) over the table saw. The kickback on it is not bad and, with a 5ah battery, I never really found the brushed motor to be a significant disadvantage.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2683 posts
2655 upvotes
GVRD
HOME DEPOT RESPONSE
Unfortunately, we are unable to match the competitor’s price of the item you are looking to purchase as it does not qualify for our price match policy because the competitor does not have a free offering as that from Home Depot (Both Home Depot and competitor should have the same offering to be eligible).

Also, Home Depot has a better offer than the competitor because of the free item worth $129.00. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Chat didn't work for me. Better to go to a store, if they have stock.
Nov 14, 2009
49 posts
13 upvotes
Edmonton
Was able to get Jigsaw and impact wrench with Canadian Tire price beat and return batteries. $116 total for both tools. That is a steal.

Went to one Home depot location and had an old lady that was very detailed at what she does and said no return for battery online unless both items are returned. Went to another Home depot and the guy was so relaxed. Just scanned the receipt and issued the refund.

Need the dewalt inflator to go on sale now.
Sep 3, 2018
34 posts
4 upvotes
Montreal
Looks like Cdn Tire is back to regular price. I just checked. Anyone else tried recently?
Nov 14, 2009
49 posts
13 upvotes
Edmonton
aett258 wrote: Looks like Cdn Tire is back to regular price. I just checked. Anyone else tried recently?
Dewalt Sale ended last night at Canadian tire.
Apr 30, 2019
170 posts
59 upvotes
sheepdogexpress wrote: If you want to get something beefier and are willing to do some leg work to sell the tools, you can try to get the DCS578x1 kit, get it price matched/beat with someone like wiselinetools and get the kit for 315 plus tax.

The newest shipment of kits come with an 8 amp charger and 9ah batteries. Make sure to go in store and get one with a yellow charger and not a black charger.

Charger is worth conservatively 60 dollars on facebook and the battery 150 leaving the saw at 105 dollars. Just make sure you have a flexvolt battery which these things need. The 60v version of this saw is a tank and a much stronger tool in terms of build, power and speed.
This seems to be a better deal, not the 60V Flex tool but better and brushless.

lowes-dewalt-20v-max-power-detect-circu ... #p35098835
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2006
1526 posts
275 upvotes
RyanfromYEG wrote: This seems to be a better deal, not the 60V Flex tool but better and brushless.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/lowes-d ... #p35098835
Got that deal too. Going to sell the DCS574 bare tool, bag(but keep the battery and charger) and keep the 578.

DCS578 is way stronger and is also brushless.
Feel the wraith of the Old English Sheepdog.