Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Dewalt buy 20v max XR blower or chainsaw get 3A HR battery and charger free

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 1st, 2022 7:23 am
Jun 1, 2017
17 posts
3 upvotes
rivet wrote: Will HD PM if you get a free battery and charger and the competitor does not? Also, if you don’t PM, is the blower at $209+tax with the free battery worth it?
I was able to price match the chain saw with Patrick Morin (209,99$) but HD did price match the exact price, not with the -10%. They told be it's the best they could make considering Patrick Morin does not offer the free battery + charger.

Also I mentionned that the battery + free charger is a deal from Dewalt and they confirmed. I think it could help in the "negotiation" for the price match.
Nov 17, 2014
320 posts
203 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to PM the blower like @RichRFD for $143.10+tax through text message. Will try and return the battery, although email says battery = $0. If not will sell on FB/Kijiji as i have flexvolt batteries in the toolbox already
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2014
1013 posts
1218 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Thanks, I didn’t know I was in the market for a chainsaw
Nov 29, 2013
601 posts
927 upvotes
TORONTO
What's the return value on the receipt if purchased in store for the items and battery combo for anyone who has purchased in store?
Anyone try returning anything?
Thank you.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
47879 posts
8617 upvotes
Richmond Hill
cymrules wrote: What's the return value on the receipt if purchased in store for the items and battery combo for anyone who has purchased in store?
Anyone try returning anything?
Thank you.
It's pro-rated. You can do the calculation yourself.

Item A = $100 reg
Item B = $200 reg
If promo combo price is $150 for both...

Item A pro-rated is 100/(100+200) = 33% -> return value is $150 x 33% = $50
Item B pro-rated is 200/(100+200) = 67% -> return value is $150 x 67% = $100
Nov 28, 2010
598 posts
370 upvotes
rdumoulin wrote: I was able to price match the chain saw with Patrick Morin (209,99$) but HD did price match the exact price, not with the -10%. They told be it's the best they could make considering Patrick Morin does not offer the free battery + charger.

Also I mentionned that the battery + free charger is a deal from Dewalt and they confirmed. I think it could help in the "negotiation" for the price match.
159$ for blower, battery and charger is a solid price. I'll try to pull the same PM you did at St-Bruno.
Jul 3, 2003
150 posts
109 upvotes
I tried to return the battery today with a receipt showing the max refund value of the battery and was told that both items need to be returned since this was a promotion. Anyone have success of returning just the battery?
Nov 28, 2010
598 posts
370 upvotes
rdumoulin wrote: I was able to price match the chain saw with Patrick Morin (209,99$) but HD did price match the exact price, not with the -10%. They told be it's the best they could make considering Patrick Morin does not offer the free battery + charger.

St Bruno PMed + 10% . Solid deal at 144$ with battery and charger. 3ah isn't much but I'll use it as a spare mostly
Jan 8, 2010
72 posts
22 upvotes
dolphindefense wrote: I tried to return the battery today with a receipt showing the max refund value of the battery and was told that both items need to be returned since this was a promotion. Anyone have success of returning just the battery?
Returned battery and kept the chain saw. No questions asked.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2213 posts
2007 upvotes
Ontario
dolphindefense wrote: I tried to return the battery today with a receipt showing the max refund value of the battery and was told that both items need to be returned since this was a promotion. Anyone have success of returning just the battery?
I didn't have any issues returning just the battery. Either try again at a different location or at a different time.
Virgin Plus ($35/20GB for 15 months)
Sep 21, 2019
513 posts
1124 upvotes
TriftyTings wrote: I was able to PM the blower like @RichRFD for $143.10+tax through text message. Will try and return the battery, although email says battery = $0. If not will sell on FB/Kijiji as i have flexvolt batteries in the toolbox already
Wont be able to do the prorated return as it was purchased online and not in store
Sep 1, 2018
142 posts
194 upvotes
Montreal
If anyone is interested before buying, ProjectFarm recently put on Youtube a review about blowers :

Usually Dewalt products are really well rated and easily makes top 3 but surprisingly not this time.
Jul 28, 2014
284 posts
241 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
LaurentD88313 wrote: If anyone is interested before buying, ProjectFarm recently put on Youtube a review about blowers :

Usually Dewalt products are really well rated and easily makes top 3 but surprisingly not this time.
Was just about to post that video.
Oct 27, 2012
68 posts
97 upvotes
Oshawa
Priced matched the blower at atlas tools price using online chat and got the free battery. No issues.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2245 posts
1778 upvotes
I would go corded unless you really need cordless. I have a couple neighbors with this and watching them use it is like farting at the leaves.

My corded Worx Turbine 600 is a beast and can move piled wet leaves easily. Also works great to dry my cars.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23790 posts
8561 upvotes
None available in Thunder Bay. Will have to look at other options before all the leaves are off the trees here (I estimate, about a week to 10 days)...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23790 posts
8561 upvotes
eclone wrote: I would go corded unless you really need cordless. I have a couple neighbors with this and watching them use it is like farting at the leaves.

My corded Worx Turbine 600 is a beast and can move piled wet leaves easily. Also works great to dry my cars.
I have a garage and backyard in the way of my trees with no outlet on the back of the building. Cordless is the only option under those circumstances...
Sep 1, 2018
142 posts
194 upvotes
Montreal
eclone wrote: I would go corded unless you really need cordless. I have a couple neighbors with this and watching them use it is like farting at the leaves.

It really depends on what model you have. My land is 1.4 acre , using a Greenworks 80V and it's plenty powerful I'm wasting no time. But I agree for the cheap noname blowers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)