• Dec 5th, 2020 12:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1803 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] Dewalt Inflator/Deflator DCC020IB $107.10 PM Opportunity

PM opportunity with Home Depot/Lowes on the Dewalt Inflator/Deflator with Mississauga Hardware. I was able to PM via online chat and picked one up no issues.
https://www.mississaugahardware.com/pro ... r-inflator

3 power sources for inflation on a job-site and on the go (20V maximum battery, 12V DC or 110V AC). Ryobi version can only be operated using the ryobi battery.

Not too hot but for those who are looking for the Dewalt version of the Ryobi Inflator/Deflator. I think MSRP is around $150.
20 replies
Mar 14, 2013
460 posts
533 upvotes
Toronto
Other retailers regular price is $129 but still nice find..
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11248 posts
563 upvotes
Ottawa
Store? Looks like a huge YMMV, it's $129 within 300km of Ottawa.
- Absolute
Jan 20, 2007
995 posts
314 upvotes
GTA
I see it for $119 ($10 price difference)... how would you get it for $107?

Also, note that it does *NOT* come with the ($60+) A/C power adapter... (or any dewalt batteries)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1803 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
oldskool75 wrote: I see it for $119 ($10 price difference)... how would you get it for $107?

Also, note that it does *NOT* come with the ($60+) A/C power adapter... (or any dewalt batteries)
Price Match and Beat by 10% for Retail Stores:
If you find a current lower price on an identical, in-stock item from a local retailer’s store or website, we will match the price and beat it by 10%. Prices for online items will be matched to localized online prices if available.

119*90% you pay 107.10...
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2468 posts
999 upvotes
Quebec
Xenpaolin wrote: they beat it by 10% of the difference, so 118?
MHW have it at 119. so HD price match by 10%

So 119-10% = 107
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1803 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
Xenpaolin wrote: they beat it by 10% of the difference, so 118?
no they provide you with a 10% discount on the lower price, not 10% of the difference in price
Jan 10, 2020
24 posts
17 upvotes
VERY YMMV throughout Canada as you're price matching in Mississauga. HD's policy says it has to be a local retailer to get the 10% price beat otherwise it's just a price match.

AWESOME tool though, I got it a couple months ago and it pumps up car tires QUICK!

HD Policy:
Price Match and Beat by 10% for Retail Stores:
If you find a current lower price on an identical, in-stock item from a local retailer’s store or website, we will match the price and beat it by 10%. Prices for online items will be matched to localized online prices if available.

Price Match for Online-Only Stores:
If you find a current lower price on an identical, in-stock item from a Canadian online-only retailer’s website, we will price match only. Items from online-only retailers are not eligible for the 10% discount. Prices will be matched to localized online prices if available.
Aug 27, 2008
598 posts
118 upvotes
montreal
Long shot, but is this better than the ryobi dual inflator? I use a dual inflator very often to easily pump an inflatable boat and I want the best one.
Nov 6, 2013
38 posts
46 upvotes
Sault Ste. Marie, On…
Metninja wrote: Long shot, but is this better than the ryobi dual inflator? I use a dual inflator very often to easily pump an inflatable boat and I want the best one.
There was a youtube video from a large youtube channel (i can't remember which) that compared milwaukee, ryobi, dewalt and some other brand's inflators. The top 2 in that test were milwaukee/ryobi so I wouldn't bother if i were you. I've actually been trying to buy the Ryobi one but it's OOS at the local home depot and not available to ship here from the site for whatever reason.
Jan 21, 2008
388 posts
244 upvotes
Thanks OP, was able to PM Home depot for $107.10 on the Phone and get my order shipped to my address
May 29, 2006
89 posts
33 upvotes
I bought this thing the last time it was on sale and I'm very happy with my purchase. I'm already in the dewalt eco system so it was a no brainer for me. It has done everything I needed it to do. I like that you can set it to a specific air pressure and let it do its thing. Used it to clear out my 100ft garden hose before putting it away in storage.
Jan 3, 2008
976 posts
267 upvotes
W.GTA
suavij wrote: There was a youtube video from a large youtube channel (i can't remember which) that compared milwaukee, ryobi, dewalt and some other brand's inflators. The top 2 in that test were milwaukee/ryobi so I wouldn't bother if i were you. I've actually been trying to buy the Ryobi one but it's OOS at the local home depot and not available to ship here from the site for whatever reason.
I think you may want to go watch that video again - they rate Dewalt the winner follow by Milwaukee and Ryobi "cheapest of the 3 in quality and price".
Koodo/Public Mobile
Nov 6, 2013
38 posts
46 upvotes
Sault Ste. Marie, On…
toyorav4me wrote: I think you may want to go watch that video again - they rate Dewalt the winner follow by Milwaukee and Ryobi "cheapest of the 3 in quality and price".
It's possible we're speaking of different videos, there are so many tool channels and I don't really follow them closely. Not opposed to checking more tests. In the one I saw the Ryobi was pressure accurate and performed fine filling from empty in the tests I watched, and the speed was comparable to the others.

My brother has the dewalt inflator and it worked very well for doing all our tires this year, but I'm not sure it's worth more than double the price of the ryobi or buying in addition to an already owned ryobi. I own neither battery system.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3882 posts
3029 upvotes
Ottawa
toyorav4me wrote: I think you may want to go watch that video again - they rate Dewalt the winner follow by Milwaukee and Ryobi "cheapest of the 3 in quality and price".
I think I saw the same video or similar and Dewalt was on top. It was my first choice because I already have Dewalt batteries and the tool can use 12VDC + optional 120VAC. However, I couldn't pass up on the $60 Ryobi including battery and charger (my only Ryobi tool) so I have that in my car now. It has been very useful because I have a slow leak either in the valve or bead in one of the winter tires.

There is a DM18RL adapter that allows Dewalt or Milwaukee batteries to be used in Ryobi tools so I'll looking into that too.
Use any brand battery in any power tool 18v-20v DEWALT MILWAUKEE MAKITA PORTER CABLE BOSCH adapters
https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=dm18rl&ref=nb_sb_noss_1
Jul 1, 2007
171 posts
73 upvotes
If you have inflatable stuff, dewalt one is the life saver, because it has quick air blower and vacuum mode.
For high pressure mode, dewalt is very accurate and can measure low psi, this is a very convenient feature when I recharge storage water tank for my RO system.
Jan 24, 2006
7 posts
3 upvotes
I just bought it Yesterday at the Hwy 7 / Woodbine HD... I paid $107.10+hst

HD: 129
Federation Tool: 119

I end up paying 107.10 + hst

Used it this morning and its great.... i have Dewalt Tools so my 20vMax battery works like the charm, I considered the Ryobi one but that feels and looked kinda cheap... at the end of the day, really depends on the TOOLS you already own at home.