Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] ecobee4 Smart Thermostat $63.28 tax in after rebate (Ontario)-YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2019 1:11 pm
Aug 7, 2001
636 posts
62 upvotes
Just came from the Morningside location. I asked to buy one and they came right out and stated that they wouldn't price match Oshawa even though I made no mention of price matching.

They offered to use the rebate but I'm worried that it's a one time use coupon (unique code?).

I'll try my luck at another Home Depot and see if they can do the price match and the rebate using my in-hand Ecobee 4.

Thanks OP and everyone else for helping people attempting to get this deal.
Jul 25, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
Interesting if it is possible to apply Enbridge discount in Home Depot Quebec.
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
11306 posts
1513 upvotes
I received the rebate code from Enbridge in the email...does the code work directly in store at HD? just curious
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jan 17, 2019
15 posts
18 upvotes
RudeDoggy wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 10:37 am
Just came from the Morningside location. I asked to buy one and they came right out and stated that they wouldn't price match Oshawa even though I made no mention of price matching.

They offered to use the rebate but I'm worried that it's a one time use coupon (unique code?).

I'll try my luck at another Home Depot and see if they can do the price match and the rebate using my in-hand Ecobee 4.

Thanks OP and everyone else for helping people attempting to get this deal.
probably i was lucky. they matched Oshawa price and i got one at $131 but i forgot to add enbridge coupon. the lady at the billing counter refused so i asked for manager. I showed the price details on homedepot app in phone, and she verified the same on their system. finally she asked the biiling associate to match the price. let me know if someone needs a receipt if that helps.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
1635 posts
735 upvotes
morningside wont match the price. I just went and they immediately refused.
Got that Zoomer account!
Jul 12, 2019
101 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
with all the reports of d-bag behaviour coming from HD Morningside i think this is a perfect time to put out the word to simply boycott that location....why bother wasting time if they're going to be such pricks about something so simple as a price match?
Apr 19, 2007
265 posts
61 upvotes
York
sarb3414 wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 9:05 am
Anyone who got it online have their order shipped?
Mine is still at "order confirmed"... no sign of shipment yet.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
2970 posts
495 upvotes
Toronto
Are there any left in Oshawa and did you guys have to print out your rebate or can use the barcode on the phone?
Jul 10, 2019
11 posts
1 upvote
newin96 wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 11:39 am
Same here, I wonder if HD will actually fullfil that order and ship it.
Jan 2, 2014
545 posts
178 upvotes
newin96 wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 11:39 am
I received a shipment notice to store but never shows that it's on way to store?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1021 posts
23 upvotes
Scarborough
kiasu wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 10:49 am
I received the rebate code from Enbridge in the email...does the code work directly in store at HD? just curious

Yup, they just scan it and it’ll reflect on their system
Jun 22, 2019
72 posts
21 upvotes
I dont have an enridge connection (live in a condo). Can I still get this rebate coupon?

Is it a generic code (can someone post it or pm me please) or user specific?
Nov 26, 2014
68 posts
77 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Uen124 wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 1:07 pm
I dont have an enridge connection (live in a condo). Can I still get this rebate coupon?

Is it a generic code (can someone post it or pm me please) or user specific?
Coupon is not generic. you will need to have enbridge or know someone that has it to get the coupon. As they validate your address.
Mar 21, 2019
29 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
At morningside now getting it immediately said we sell for 199 lol but I live in oshawa so I'm going to attempt bringing it there and returning and rebuying see what happens worse is I just return
Mar 21, 2019
29 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
I just did the refund and purchase in oshawa it worked for anyone that wants to go that route