Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] ecobee4 Smart Thermostat $63.28 tax in after rebate (Ontario)-YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2019 1:11 pm
Jr. Member
Jul 12, 2019
149 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
Received shipment notification as well...ordered on 14 July so i expect it should arrive some time this week which is ok as i'll be out of town for most of it....then it will be a quick trip to HD to get the rebate applied provided they're not complete dicks about it
Member
Apr 19, 2007
294 posts
72 upvotes
York
THINKPOD wrote: I am just really happy to install my ecobee4 without a C wire!
Mine just shipped, do you have a link for how to wire this for a two wire?
Newbie
Nov 13, 2018
41 posts
44 upvotes
THINKPOD wrote: I am just really happy to install my ecobee4 without a C wire!

Does anyone know if ecobee4 has historical data for usage?

I can’t see to find it online or with the app...
Did you connect Humidistat wires to the Ecobee4 or kept it as a separate unit?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 19, 2003
4676 posts
1526 upvotes
Kingston
What the heck, before I used to always see these enbridge rebates and I was always disappointed because Union Gas never offers anything.
Now Union Gas changed to Enbridge, or merged with them or something. It says Enbridge/Union Gas on my bill now. But of course we still dont get the Enbridge rebates.
Jr. Member
Jul 7, 2007
151 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
NeilW23112 wrote: Received shipment notification as well...ordered on 14 July so i expect it should arrive some time this week which is ok as i'll be out of town for most of it....then it will be a quick trip to HD to get the rebate applied provided they're not complete dicks about it


@sarb3414 and @NeilW23112

Out of curiosity, when did you put your order thru. I ordered that day too but i didn't receive a confirmation yet. The rep I talked to online said they are out of stock so I'll probably have a cancelled order but haven't received a cancellation or confirmation of shipment yet.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
1974 posts
969 upvotes
This thread still mocks me. Deal dead for days why is it still live?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2561 posts
1476 upvotes
katwoman2000 wrote: @sarb3414 and @NeilW23112

Out of curiosity, when did you put your order thru. I ordered that day too but i didn't receive a confirmation yet. The rep I talked to online said they are out of stock so I'll probably have a cancelled order but haven't received a cancellation or confirmation of shipment yet.
mine got cancelled today, i ordered on the 14th too.
Got that Zoomer account!
Jr. Member
Jul 12, 2019
149 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto
katwoman2000 wrote: @sarb3414 and @NeilW23112

Out of curiosity, when did you put your order thru. I ordered that day too but i didn't receive a confirmation yet. The rep I talked to online said they are out of stock so I'll probably have a cancelled order but haven't received a cancellation or confirmation of shipment yet.
Ordered mine at 4:50pm on the 14th July and got confirmation of delivery today at 12:50pm
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 10, 2019
27 posts
359 upvotes
katwoman2000 wrote: @sarb3414 and @NeilW23112

Out of curiosity, when did you put your order thru. I ordered that day too but i didn't receive a confirmation yet. The rep I talked to online said they are out of stock so I'll probably have a cancelled order but haven't received a cancellation or confirmation of shipment yet.
I ordered on 14 August (around 5 pm) and got the shipment email today.
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2008
582 posts
150 upvotes
Leask
newin96 wrote: Mine just shipped, do you have a link for how to wire this for a two wire?
I had four wire with mine. Not sure if you can do the install with just two wire.
Sr. Member
Mar 7, 2008
582 posts
150 upvotes
Leask
harjot89 wrote: Did you connect Humidistat wires to the Ecobee4 or kept it as a separate unit?
I don’t have a humidifier in my house so just the furnace/thermostat by itself.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Oct 17, 2017
158 posts
191 upvotes
Ottawa
razrsharp wrote: This thread still mocks me. Deal dead for days why is it still live?
Just picked up one from Ottawa(Carleton Place) for 131. HD store price was 164, price matched with a store in BC (Duncan).

If your local store has it, you can still get it.

Thanks OP.

Top