Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ego Power Markdowns at Home Depot

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2021 1:01 pm
Jan 12, 2008
314 posts
203 upvotes
toronto
iamdman wrote: Anyone able to get good markdowns at Vaughan Cityview location?
I was there a couple weeks ago. They didn't have much, but did have 3-4 self propelling lawn mowers. I did not see snow blowers. Do not remember price.
Mar 24, 2008
263 posts
102 upvotes
Halifax
Picked up an SNT2102 today in New Minas, N.S. They had three in stock, all wrapped up on a skid with some Toro equipment on the top shelf way at the very back of the store. Unsold inventory that had been sitting there for a while, it looked like - my unit was originally shipped to the store in Dec. 2018.

I gave it my best shot but the most they’d knock off was $50, so that made it $746. They didn’t seem to care much whether they sell them or not (saying Ego will just take them back as long as the box is unopened) and the next-nearest HD with any in stock is a six-hour round trip from my house, so I went for it.

Several boxed LM2101 and LM2102SP mowers were also on hand. I’ve got a LM2101 that I’ve beat the hell out of for five seasons (lots to mow and I mow often), and I almost wish I needed to replace it, but it still runs like a top on the original battery.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
iamdman wrote: Is it true that some home depots are privately owned franchises and others are owned by head office? I say this because it might be the ones who still have EGO stock are the privately owned units. I went to Brampton Great Lakes location, they still have a bunch of 530 blower, 18/14" chainsaws. Seasonal guy says they price you see when it scans is price you get, no further discounts. He said they don't price match other stores. When I asked seasonal guy to ask his manager if he would match a price from another location the manager replied they will likely just be sending units back to EGO as most manufacturers will buy back stock.

I also think we should keep this thread alive. I have a feeling head office will do another significant cut in the system to further clear out the remaining stock in some stores.
All HD are corporate owned/operated.
Dec 25, 2017
19 posts
8 upvotes
iamdman wrote: Is it true that some home depots are privately owned franchises and others are owned by head office? I say this because it might be the ones who still have EGO stock are the privately owned units. I went to Brampton Great Lakes location, they still have a bunch of 530 blower, 18/14" chainsaws. Seasonal guy says they price you see when it scans is price you get, no further discounts. He said they don't price match other stores. When I asked seasonal guy to ask his manager if he would match a price from another location the manager replied they will likely just be sending units back to EGO as most manufacturers will buy back stock.

I also think we should keep this thread alive. I have a feeling head office will do another significant cut in the system to further clear out the remaining stock in some stores.
I went there yesterday morning, and bought 530cfm and managed to got extra $30 off($98 in total) , though the store manager refused to price match other stores, and only marked down through customer satisfaction.
Images
  • Untitled.png
Apr 13, 2009
928 posts
464 upvotes
Does anyone know what is chainsaw CS1400 (no battery & charger) regular price ?
Sep 2, 2007
182 posts
102 upvotes
West
Reg pricing

CS1403 14" Chain Saw Kit (2.5Ah Battery, 210W Charger) $389.99 Reg. low as $200 now at HD. Last was at $248 on system i think
CS1400 14" Chain Saw (Bare Tool Only) $279.99 Reg

TE7 wrote: Does anyone know what is chainsaw CS1400 (no battery & charger) regular price ?
Apr 13, 2009
928 posts
464 upvotes
Liberator wrote: Reg pricing

CS1403 14" Chain Saw Kit (2.5Ah Battery, 210W Charger) $389.99 Reg. low as $200 now at HD. Last was at $248 on system i think
Thank you.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4226 posts
3152 upvotes
Markham
All that i could find at Newmarket. Did not ask for price.

Almost feels like they have shipped the blowers somewhere. I can’t imagine each store going through 6 to as much as 12 blowers before even a snow flake hits the ground.
5CA6FD70-706E-433C-8B98-8614E7EE694E.jpeg
Mar 3, 2008
100 posts
16 upvotes
Thornhill
codtongues wrote: Mine says
692042006944 Blower <A> 348.00
RSN: 5 NEW AMT 174.00 MKDN -174.00
Can you post a copy of your receipt?
Oct 27, 2013
262 posts
163 upvotes
sml wrote: If anyone is looking for a LM2101 in Calgary, Marlborough has 12 left listed at $398 but the seasonal manager gave it to me for $350 without much negotiation. They also have LM2102SP at $548 and maybe you can get $100 more off it if you ask nicely.
Thank you from Edmonton. Getting a friend to bring me back an LM2101 from the Marlborough store.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Do you know the current price for the CS 1604 kit? It was $239 I believe. Anyone know if that has been lowered as well? Thanks.
Liberator wrote: Reg pricing

May 18, 2010
504 posts
124 upvotes
Ottawa
There were two snowblowers (rubber auger) at Kanata. I had purchased one, but decided against it because I’ll need a two stage,m. Price was listed at $796, but they gave me an extra $100 off. Hope that helps someone.
Jul 15, 2019
25 posts
13 upvotes
phoenix4819 wrote: Was at Pickering today and they still have several ST1511S and ST1521S trimmer kits, with no pricing displayed at all (they are stacked on the floor, not on shelving - have been moved to make way for Christmas stuff). First guy I asked scanned the 1521 and told me it was $228; a second associate told me that the seasonal manager was happy to discount the trimmers (either model I think) by $50, so I would think you can get $50 off either model.
Was there earlier today. Didnt think i was going tk find any. Had 2 units on the floor and 1 on the shelf. the girl on the floor said they were $188 and she could give me $50 off for $138 since they're trying tk get rid of them. I asked her to check with her manager if she could do lower "since a friend of mine at another HD purchased it for $100". her manager came down, looked it, and said she can let it go for $100. Took it and didn't look back, excited yo try it out next spring! =D
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
1427 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone return a used mower? I'm taking back mine today. I got a crazy deal on a 60v Toro and I also want the Toro metal auger snowblower so it makes more sense to keep the Toro.
Nov 2, 2011
96 posts
37 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
notgoodwithmoney wrote: Was there earlier today. Didnt think i was going tk find any. Had 2 units on the floor and 1 on the shelf. the girl on the floor said they were $188 and she could give me $50 off for $138 since they're trying tk get rid of them. I asked her to check with her manager if she could do lower "since a friend of mine at another HD purchased it for $100". her manager came down, looked it, and said she can let it go for $100. Took it and didn't look back, excited yo try it out next spring! =D
why didn't you go for the carbon fibre model? i'm asking because i don't know which one is better and why one would buy one over the other. i ended up buying the carbon fibre one, but i found it too long, anyone else with that impression?
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2004
1427 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
crazdefool wrote: Anyone return a used mower? I'm taking back mine today. I got a crazy deal on a 60v Toro and I also want the Toro metal auger snowblower so it makes more sense to keep the Toro.
The return went fine.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Which model are you taking back? And how used is it? Thanks.
crazdefool wrote: Anyone return a used mower? I'm taking back mine today. I got a crazy deal on a 60v Toro and I also want the Toro metal auger snowblower so it makes more sense to keep the Toro.
Aug 21, 2013
301 posts
312 upvotes
Kitchener
aywakko wrote: why didn't you go for the carbon fibre model? i'm asking because i don't know which one is better and why one would buy one over the other. i ended up buying the carbon fibre one, but i found it too long, anyone else with that impression?
The carbon fiber version is lighter but more expensive

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)