Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ego Power Markdowns at Home Depot

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2021 1:01 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1072 posts
1016 upvotes
Mooooonnn
Meridien wrote: Battery is the costly part, not the blower. The battery costs $200 list price.

Other people on this thread have posted extra for sale so I’m not sure what’s different about mine.
If 5A battery for $300 it is not bad price...
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!
Dec 2, 2003
970 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
woolo wrote: wow i saw some ppl posted earlier and they got the bare tool 5300 blower for less than $99 or $79, and u want to sell it as a kit for $300-Astonished Face

this is hot deal section, stop self promoting your goods and u should move your thread to BTS.
Agree it's in the wrong section should go to sales.

But, he is selling the kit for $300 where the battery alone is $300+ so you're getting a free backpack blower and charger which you can sell.
Dec 2, 2003
970 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
Bumping to see if anyone has seen any chainsaws Thanks
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5829 posts
3178 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Meridien wrote:
Battery is the costly part, not the blower. The battery costs $200 list price.

Other people on this thread have posted extra for sale so I’m not sure what’s different about mine.
I think the concern is trying to profit from buying the clearance stuff. Most of the people in here were trying to help each other get the deals and selling at cost or doing favours. Just my guess anyways.
Elusive wrote:
Agree it's in the wrong section should go to sales.

But, he is selling the kit for $300 where the battery alone is $300+ so you're getting a free backpack blower and charger which you can sell.
The kit being sold is a handheld. Having said that I got my brand new backpack + charger +5aH battery for $249 from Home Depot so I’d probably argue the posted deal isn’t as good knowing the person is profiting on it.

EDIT: I’m not on a side of this argument by any means, just pointing out where the concern may be coming from.
Dec 2, 2003
970 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
ChicoQuente wrote: I think the concern is trying to profit from buying the clearance stuff. Most of the people in here were trying to help each other get the deals and selling at cost or doing favours. Just my guess anyways.

The kit being sold is a handheld. Having said that I got my brand new backpack + charger +5aH battery for $249 from Home Depot so I’d probably argue the posted deal isn’t as good knowing the person is profiting on it.
All is fair on both sides and I stand corrected it's not the backpack.
Not everyone can and did get the backpack blower for the lowest possible price of $249 as well.
Dec 2, 2003
970 posts
135 upvotes
Toronto
ChicoQuente wrote: I think the concern is trying to profit from buying the clearance stuff. Most of the people in here were trying to help each other get the deals and selling at cost or doing favours. Just my guess anyways.

EDIT: I’m not on a side of this argument by any means, just pointing out where the concern may be coming from.
Definitely understand your point for clarify and giving facts, thanks and appreciated!
Nov 27, 2016
93 posts
51 upvotes
Any update on ego. Is HD still selling them or is it all gone ,specially in Alberta.
Nov 29, 2018
1 posts
ktlove18 wrote: Any update on ego. Is HD still selling them or is it all gone ,specially in Alberta.
Wondering as well. Looking for a lawn mower bare tool and having trouble finding.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5829 posts
3178 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Str8Grumpz wrote: I purchased a dual zone timer. Works great, set it and forget it. When over seeding, it's not soaking, it's more keeping the new seed moist. If it germinates then dries out, the seed is toast. You need to keep the new grass moist for at least a month. My timer is set for 5 mins every 6 hrs. 9am start.

Now, for the blades, the stock blade and high lift don't have a bolt hole to line up, so I positioned them in a cross. I've got no science to back this up, but I feel the bigger gap in blades allows the grass to be contacted by the blade more often due to the gap. I stress, this is my own thought process. My sandwich is mower, factory washer, stock blade, added washer, high lift blade. Even though the bolt goes in the opposite direction of the rotation and basically can't work it's way lose, I use my impact drill to fasten in it.

That's about it. No adjustment or modifications otherwise.
Did you have any issues after adding the second blade? I added a high lift over the weekend to the stock one as you. Today I tried it for the first time and immediately got error lights on the blower. If I lifted the front end in the air it started fine and would continue to run as I lowered it and used it but it could not get itself started otherwise. Any thoughts ?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2574 posts
1033 upvotes
Richmond, ON
ktlove18 wrote: Any update on ego. Is HD still selling them or is it all gone ,specially in Alberta.
Looks like contract ended Feb 1 2021 with HD.
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!