Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Ego Power Markdowns at Home Depot

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 26th, 2021 1:01 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23743 posts
8529 upvotes
Just got back from the Thunder Bay store and there is no extra clearance on any EGO devices. Lawnmowers, including the demo units are still full price. No Manager Special pricing up here. And it was raining when I went out to boot...cold rain. Should have taken that as a premonition...

Will have to monitor the store over the coming days. Hopefully there is a change. No snow-throwers that I could see as the riser that would hold them was empty. Lots of Ryobi stuff on markdown though if you are into that ecosystem...
Apr 25, 2008
94 posts
27 upvotes
ragnar01 wrote: Just scored a 14" chainsaw kit w/ battery /charger at LondonSW for $100. Was on EGO clearance table with no price - upon price check mgr type asked if I was serious and offered $100 - listed reason for price adjustment was "slow moving" !!! I already have enough batteries and chargers so if anyone in London area is interested in new battery and charger... PM me.

Still some mowers, blowers and chainsaws at LondonSW - posted markdowns are marginal but you never know unless you ask! :-)

Ragnar
Hi Ragnar - I'm in London and just sent a PM to inquire about the battery.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
3226 posts
1200 upvotes
Montreal
chun_man17 wrote: oooooh... 2-stage snowblower already listed.
$1300CAD.... price-wise seems comparable to gas 2 stage units.. wonder if it'll perform the same.
Might pick one up to trade up from my single stage unit...
Wonder when it'll ship...
The canadian MSRP for the SNT2405 is 1800$. Thats a USD price from Lowes USA.
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
Feb 26, 2007
498 posts
481 upvotes
Spoke to “ADAM” at the Warden/Ellesmere location now, won’t give a discount on leaf blower. Kinda douchy attitude on this “manager”. Lol.
Aug 20, 2004
147 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
What's a good price for a ST1500F trimmer?

Used, no string load feature, no battery, no box, obviously well used and dirty. Battery clip isn't working (probably easy to fix if it's taken apart)

Edit: They're asking $100. I feel like that's too high.
Last edited by Najeeb on Aug 26th, 2020 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21124 posts
5803 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Najeeb wrote: What's a good price for a ST1500F trimmer?

Used, no string load feature, no battery, no box, obviously well used and dirty. Battery clip isn't working (probably easy to fix if it's taken apart)
$1.
- casual gastronomist -
Dec 25, 2004
888 posts
186 upvotes
Sticking on the trimmer theme I don’t think I saw any deals in the 25 pages so far. Has anyone successfully got a discount. I hate my yardworks but it still works so need a deal as an excuse to dump it!
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2002
1270 posts
352 upvotes
Oakville
was at Oakville (trafalgar) location this morning. Zero sales on the lawnmowers.
Dec 13, 2008
475 posts
225 upvotes
LM2101 - Markdown from $578 to $378
Reasoning: No battery QTY: 1
Thoughts: Mower looked brand new (I took a peak inside), however, no battery was seen. Might be able to get a further discount by inquiring with an instore Manager. If you can manage to find a battery to purchase, this purchase would be HOT.

LM2135SP - $898. QTY: 2
Thoughts: Item was in a brown cardboard box instead of the black box. Stickers added to describe contents. Comes with everything the regular "black" box would include. I have this model and LOVE it. As I mentioned before, it was difficult to find stock, so if you want this, buy it now. To me, its worth the full price, but even better if its cheaper.

Last edited by blisterd_nuts on Aug 26th, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm just here for the deals....
Jan 15, 2017
35 posts
13 upvotes
HD on Centennial Pkwy in Hamilton had a few single stage snow blowers and a bunch of lawnmowers all yellow tagged but not marked down.

Display models were marked down but only $100
Deal Fanatic
Jun 21, 2003
5816 posts
3156 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
kevinladd wrote: HD on Centennial Pkwy in Hamilton had a few single stage snow blowers and a bunch of lawnmowers all yellow tagged but not marked down.

Display models were marked down but only $100
I noticed most of the mowers were actually worse price than the OP posted here. I wonder why that is. There was a a bunch of them there yesterday so they must not be eager to move them.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2630 posts
2874 upvotes
Oakville
chooraymond wrote: Spoke to “ADAM” at the Warden/Ellesmere location now, won’t give a discount on leaf blower. Kinda douchy attitude on this “manager”. Lol.
Did you use the air quotes when you called him by his name?
Apr 30, 2019
235 posts
85 upvotes
Be nice for the Edmonton people to share finds from the different HD locations. I did that for a 2135SP and local guy picked it up ASAP for $798 or maybe a bit less. Right now looking for a 16" chainsaw tool only on a steep discount.
Mar 20, 2011
625 posts
1986 upvotes
kevinladd wrote: 1300 USD not CAD
Mcklain wrote: The canadian MSRP for the SNT2405 is 1800$. Thats a USD price from Lowes USA.
Oh right... my bad, didn't notice the dot com... well... that means it's pushing the high end price of the 2 stages..
May 26, 2018
113 posts
40 upvotes
ktlove18 wrote: Which Model is that?
Good question. The model number was covered but it ended with “30sp”
Nov 29, 2013
212 posts
364 upvotes
ktlove18 wrote: Which Model is that?
2130SP, the new model but without the battery/charger!
So cheap!