Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ego Power Markdowns at Home Depot

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2020 10:04 am
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1089 posts
580 upvotes
Mcklain wrote: Was able to get a good deal in Home depot Montreal this morning.
Was able to snag 3x LM2100 (second gen mower without battery and charger) for 196-50$ each. So 146+tx each!!

Also does anyone know why one of the 3 boxes is like 2-3 inch taller than the 2 others?? (in the pic, the middle one is the one that is taller....)
Thanks.

Really happy.
Looks like 1/3 includes side discharge and the other 2 do not from the description on the boxes?
Mar 20, 2005
398 posts
79 upvotes
Ottawa
LankanGuy wrote: Few string trimmer left in Gatineau (Montee paimemt)
Do you know if bare tool or if it’s a kit?
Sep 7, 2008
120 posts
37 upvotes
In case anyone wondering about 530 CFM blower. Tried to blow the water off my car after washing it. It didn’t work very well because the included nozzle is round. I think I’m going to have to order the flat nozzle like AN5300.
Jan 12, 2019
27 posts
51 upvotes
Triple_Eh wrote: Do you know if bare tool or if it’s a kit?
I believe it's a kit, picked it up yesterday. I will open in tonight. It says charger and battery included. ST1201
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1357 posts
480 upvotes
Richmond, ON
Triple_Eh wrote: That’s a crazy deal. Surprised you found both those things at Baseline. I’ve been there regularly checking the situation. Someone must have recently returned both those things. Good snag!

I’m still looking for a string trimmer and mower tool only in Ottawa.
The trimmer was returned the day before and the blower was brand new, i saw it on the upper shelves near the gas snow blowers
Last edited by cazzo1980 on Sep 19th, 2020 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 7, 2020
16 posts
8 upvotes
The 1201 is a pretty old, discontinued model. My buddy has one and the 1200 battery doesn’t make it around his yard. I have the 1521 and the 1400 battery does my yard twice.

FWIW Pointe-Claire received around 20 dusty 1201s yesterday and they are practically giving them away. Marked at $148 they told me to make an offer (to which I responded that I’m happy with the CF trimmer).
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
1914 posts
350 upvotes
Opened my LM2101 today, battery was FEB 2020. Tried it on the edger, think I'd rather the 2.5A as it was a bit heavy.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
1914 posts
350 upvotes
We could do our own group Snow Blower buy from Lowes. I am looking at the metal single stage with no batteries for $627.99 at igocordless.ca. If we buy 4 from Lowe's when it comes in stock we each save $50. Seems that EGO is not currently listed in the exclusions category for this Lowes coupon.

Also if Lowes continues to price their EGO snow blowers like they have so far we might be able to get another 10% off via PM. Their policy is if the competitor is more than a $1 less they give you extra 10% off. Check out igocordless.ca not sure if this is just coincidence but all their Snow Blowers are $1.01 cheaper than Lowes!
Images
  • EGO_SN.JPG
Jan 23, 2012
283 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
iamdman wrote: We could do our own group Snow Blower buy from Lowes. I am looking at the metal single stage with no batteries for $627.99 at igocordless.ca. If we buy 4 from Lowe's when it comes in stock we each save $50. Seems that EGO is not currently listed in the exclusions category for this Lowes coupon.

Also if Lowes continues to price their EGO snow blowers like they have so far we might be able to get another 10% off via PM. Their policy is if the competitor is more than a $1 less they give you extra 10% off. Check out igocordless.ca not sure if this is just coincidence but all their Snow Blowers are $1.01 cheaper than Lowes!
sounds good. Would like one as well...
Mar 20, 2005
398 posts
79 upvotes
Ottawa
LankanGuy wrote: I believe it's a kit, picked it up yesterday. I will open in tonight. It says charger and battery included. ST1201
What’s it priced at? Did you get / ask for additional discount?
Mar 20, 2005
398 posts
79 upvotes
Ottawa
cazzo1980 wrote: The trimmer was returned the day before and the blower was brand new, i saw it on the upper shelves near the gas snow blowers
I was forgetting to look at the racks at baseline but did yesterday. All I saw was two 2101 mower kits and two very ancient hedge trimmers. Seasonal manager on duty wouldn’t take a dime off mowers yesterday as they had just sold a number of them in past day.
Mar 14, 2006
336 posts
149 upvotes
I am a little late to the party. Can anyone tell me if they've seen any leaf blower kits in the GTA?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1357 posts
480 upvotes
Richmond, ON
Triple_Eh wrote: I was forgetting to look at the racks at baseline but did yesterday. All I saw was two 2101 mower kits and two very ancient hedge trimmers. Seasonal manager on duty wouldn’t take a dime off mowers yesterday as they had just sold a number of them in past day.
Keep trying eventually they will give in.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

Intro