Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Ego Power Markdowns at Home Depot

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2020 8:28 pm
Aug 20, 2004
121 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
iamdman wrote: We could do our own group Snow Blower buy from Lowes. I am looking at the metal single stage with no batteries for $627.99 at igocordless.ca. If we buy 4 from Lowe's when it comes in stock we each save $50. Seems that EGO is not currently listed in the exclusions category for this Lowes coupon.

Also if Lowes continues to price their EGO snow blowers like they have so far we might be able to get another 10% off via PM. Their policy is if the competitor is more than a $1 less they give you extra 10% off. Check out igocordless.ca not sure if this is just coincidence but all their Snow Blowers are $1.01 cheaper than Lowes!
Good idea if the group buy from other sources doesn't go through. I'd prefer the unit that includes the batteries.
Nov 6, 2013
144 posts
61 upvotes
Najeeb wrote: Good idea if the group buy from other sources doesn't go through. I'd prefer the unit that includes the batteries.

Is there a group buy for ego snow blower?
Dec 26, 2007
26 posts
33 upvotes
Durham
Stock at Ajax HD as of yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.
Images
  • 93C17E74-D3AE-4352-8141-8E6926A334D7.jpeg
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
1917 posts
351 upvotes
FYI to save people a trip went to HD at Sherway in GTA and no site of EGO in the store, RYOBI fully stocked on the shelves
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
1917 posts
351 upvotes
Najeeb wrote:
Good idea if the group buy from other sources doesn't go through. I'd prefer the unit that includes the batteries.
Idea should work now for people who want dual stage... Lowe's will typically catch on and change their prices to avoid PMs so if people try this on dual stage and succeed it may be nonexistent by the time the single stage blowers get listed.
Sep 3, 2020
5 posts
Any sign of the SNT2100 (tool only) in the GTA or southern Ontario?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
2736 posts
773 upvotes
Montreal
iamdman wrote: We could do our own group Snow Blower buy from Lowes. I am looking at the metal single stage with no batteries for $627.99 at igocordless.ca. If we buy 4 from Lowe's when it comes in stock we each save $50. Seems that EGO is not currently listed in the exclusions category for this Lowes coupon.

Also if Lowes continues to price their EGO snow blowers like they have so far we might be able to get another 10% off via PM. Their policy is if the competitor is more than a $1 less they give you extra 10% off. Check out igocordless.ca not sure if this is just coincidence but all their Snow Blowers are $1.01 cheaper than Lowes!
Where did you get that coupon?
Also I am down for a dual stage in kit. If you just add youre single stage and my dual stage we get to 2250$ minimum.
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
[OP]
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
19600 posts
4202 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
I'm seriously considering the Toro E21 snowblower over the new ego LM2114 model. Look up some videos on this and you'll see it looks like Ego is playing catch-up this year.
What if there were no hypothetical questions? 🤔
Nov 21, 2010
840 posts
387 upvotes
Canada
Jucius Maximus wrote: I'm seriously considering the Toro E21 snowblower over the new ego LM2114 model. Look up some videos on this and you'll see it looks like Ego is playing catch-up this year.
My friend at work got a the Toro last year. Its just built so much better than the Ego. Ego might have the general lawn care game in relative order but their snowblowers leave a lot to be desired.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2004
2736 posts
773 upvotes
Montreal
Ego's first gen snow blower went out back in 2016. They were BY FAR way ahead of anything else in the first stage battery operated snow blower at that time.
Toro came out with there model in 2019....They just didnt have a choice but to come out with something equal or better in performance than the aging Ego 2016 model.

Now I dont know how you can tell that the new SNT2114 is not as good as the Toro E21 since there is no review with snow out yet for that new model.
The old 2016 gen 1 snow blower had a rubber auger and Toro has a metal auger...

We will see apples to apples comparison in future review videos since the new single stage is now with a metal auger as well...

I dont beleive Ego is playing catchup.... Wait till we see there dual stage snowblower reviews with snow!!
| Intel I7 9700K | Asus Z390-E Gaming | Kingston HX426C13PB3k2/32 @ 2666mhz | Asus Strix RTX 2080 Super | 970 Evo Plus 500gb NVMe | Seasonic 750PX | Define R6 USB-C | H115I Pro | Klipsch R-41PM | Dell U3818DW | Logitech Craft | Logitech MX Master 3S |
Apr 30, 2019
61 posts
24 upvotes
ChicoQuente wrote: I'm debating trying to get AB2101D for my LM2101. I really want the high light and I prefer to bag. I can't find anything to confirm if it will or will not work though. I do know it is not intended technically.
Jul 22, 2020
272 posts
30 upvotes
EveryLurker wrote: Going to suggest this again for any open box / display item:

• Make sure it is the correct item in the box - along with correct battery / charger etc.
  • The product itself has a model number sticker on it - check that it matches with the box description model
  • Test the item ASAP once you get home
  • Keep your receipt handy just in case you need to return it - seasonal / clearance items have shorter return times

I just did a return because some idiot before me did a sneaky swap
Everything looked perfect in the box when I checked it out in store... but things did not add up once I checked it out further at home Angry Face
Plz check your DM! Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4428 posts
23091 upvotes
Montreal
FYI, there's 1 ST1201 for $148 left at St-Constant HD. I almost bought it but I'm too invested in Ryobi and have a WORX trimmer still running.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)

Bazortb, espx