Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Empire 48-Inch Aluminum I-Beam Level and 24-Inch Aluminum I-Beam Level Set (2-Piece) - $29

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2021 11:21 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 18, 2004
2686 posts
34 upvotes

[Home Depot] Empire 48-Inch Aluminum I-Beam Level and 24-Inch Aluminum I-Beam Level Set (2-Piece) - $29

Empire 48-Inch Aluminum I-Beam Level and 24-Inch Aluminum I-Beam Level Set (2-Piece)
Free shipping to store for curbside pick-up.
Bean.JPG
13 replies
Jr. Member
Jan 4, 2015
107 posts
637 upvotes
London, ON
I don’t need this, but it looks like there are two in Guelph.
Member
Apr 13, 2008
227 posts
312 upvotes
Bancroft
Don't live in a big city so I changed my store to one that had some in stock at $29.
I had to order 2 sets so I wouldn't have to pay shipping.
I have some cheap gifts ready to give out now!
Thanks,
OP
Member
Aug 19, 2013
364 posts
302 upvotes
Etobicoke
wow .. great price for the set.
Member
Jan 7, 2008
221 posts
45 upvotes
The massive box levels are on clearance too. Was there to pick up a 48 inch one and my father bought the 72 for $20. Regular price was $80.
Newbie
Jun 27, 2011
78 posts
179 upvotes
KINGSTON
eebest wrote: Don't live in a big city so I changed my store to one that had some in stock at $29.
I had to order 2 sets so I wouldn't have to pay shipping.
I have some cheap gifts ready to give out now!
Thanks,
OP
Tried this, there's a bunch of stores with 10+ but I can't add it to cart. Did you have to do anything special to get it into your cart?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3563 posts
1657 upvotes
Ottawa
King of Canada wrote: The massive box levels are on clearance too. Was there to pick up a 48 inch one and my father bought the 72 for $20. Regular price was $80.
Obviously not living in a lockdown state? You walked in?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5180 posts
4152 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
shylok wrote: Obviously not living in a lockdown state? You walked in?
*ahem* The King of Canada goes where he pleases!
Member
Apr 13, 2008
227 posts
312 upvotes
Bancroft
Azalin84 wrote: Tried this, there's a bunch of stores with 10+ but I can't add it to cart. Did you have to do anything special to get it into your cart?
I did not do anything special. That's strange that it didn't work for you.
Sr. Member
May 3, 2016
596 posts
364 upvotes
I'm seeing OOS everywhere - anyone know which stores still show stock?
Newbie
Jan 26, 2013
23 posts
32 upvotes
7042 Vancouver has some as of the writing of this message, good luck!
Member
Apr 13, 2008
227 posts
312 upvotes
Bancroft
Just got a cancellation of my order email from Home Depot:
"If you did not request this cancellation, your item(s) may have been cancelled based on inventory availability. While we are committed to providing the most accurate inventory at the time of purchase, in some cases we are unable to fulfill the order due to unforeseen demand."

Maybe Home Depot should start using computers to keep track of inventory?

Top