Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Empire 48-Inch Aluminum I-Beam Level and 24-Inch Aluminum I-Beam Level Set (2-Piece) - $29 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2022 9:31 pm
Nov 29, 2003
395 posts
171 upvotes
North York

[Home Depot] Empire 48-Inch Aluminum I-Beam Level and 24-Inch Aluminum I-Beam Level Set (2-Piece) - $29 (YMMV)

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001066147

So I saw this a few days ago at 39 online, but now the website shows unavailable in my area. Yet Stocktrack says there's tons of stock (at least in GTA), so I went in and found a whole box of them at the front of the store, where they have random seasonal sales.

Price tag in store says 29, though it rang up at 39 and I had to take a picture of HD's own stand to prove the price difference.

I dunno what's up with Home Depot, but this is a great price for two levels. Individually the 48" sells for 35 bucks. It was posted to RFD at the same price a year ago, but with very little stock. Given inflation and the fact that there's 10+ units at most stores, I'm super happy to be walking away with these.

EDIT: Ugh I did a wider look in Stocktrack and it's listed at 39 in a bunch of places in Mississauga, but 29 in North York. Gonna tag this with YMMV.
Images
  • IMG_7684 2.jpg
Thread Summary
TLDR:

- Not available on website
- Stocktrack shows lots of stock
- While Stocktrack says 39, might be 29 if you go into the store
27 replies
Oct 31, 2013
705 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto
Unavailable in the GTA
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Oct 31, 2013
705 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto
redflagmat wrote: Shows up for me?
Don't know how? I've tried multiple locations within the GTA same result
Images
  • upload.jpg
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Nov 29, 2003
395 posts
171 upvotes
North York
psxcheater wrote: Unavailable in the GTA
Elessar wrote: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001066147

So I saw this a few days ago at 39 online, but now the website shows unavailable in my area. Yet Stocktrack says there's tons of stock (at least in GTA), so I went in and found a whole box of them at the front of the store, where they have random seasonal sales.
Deal Addict
May 11, 2004
3782 posts
2775 upvotes
Airdrie
Elessar wrote:
Price tag in store says 29, though it rang up at 39 and I had to take a picture of HD's own stand to prove the price difference.
And you missed the opportunity to claim an additional $10 off? *facepalm*
"Success is the happy feeling you get between the time you do something and the time you tell a woman what you did." -Dilbert
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2775 posts
1995 upvotes
They fixed the homde depot hack. No more change store deal I think
Aug 12, 2010
55 posts
6 upvotes
Couldn’t find the stock in Vaughan. Found them at Woodbridge but scanned at the $39 price even though stocktrack said $29. :(
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2004
1069 posts
216 upvotes
Thanks Op. got it at Leslie and Elgin mills. Still about 10 more. Was listed at 29 but scanned at 39. Think they’re going to fix it now.
Dec 1, 2012
74 posts
50 upvotes
I saw a display in Hamilton $29 for the set many of them.
Nov 29, 2003
395 posts
171 upvotes
North York
Abaddon wrote: I knew of it as the scanning code of practice (SCOP) but apparently it's now called the Scanner Price Accuracy Code: https://www.retailcouncil.org/scanner-p ... racy-code/

In short: HD is among the many retailers who participates and if something scans higher than it's supposed to be, they'll knock off $10.
Learn something new here everyday.

I hope the last two folks who said they found stock that scanned incorrectly got their 10 bucks off!
Jun 27, 2018
371 posts
309 upvotes
If anyone looking for one in Toronto, I saw a lot in Billybishop HD today
Aug 13, 2021
289 posts
604 upvotes
Elessar wrote: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001066147

I dunno what's up with Home Depot, but this is a great price for two levels. Individually the 48" sells for 35 bucks. It was posted to RFD at the same price a year ago, but with very little stock. Given inflation and the fact that there's 10+ units at most stores, I'm super happy to be walking away with these.

EDIT: Ugh I did a wider look in Stocktrack and it's listed at 39 in a bunch of places in Mississauga, but 29 in North York. Gonna tag this with YMMV.
Thanks OP. Got this for $20.
Nov 23, 2012
144 posts
88 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
39.99 @ Warden + Ellesmere.
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
4245 posts
2608 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Thanks OP!
Always wanted a 4' level but didn't want to pay $$$. Got this combo anyways even though I'll never actually need/use it. It'll look nice beside the other tools that I don't use! Winking Face
I can't afford to save that much!
May 27, 2007
192 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks! I needed some levels and I was waiting for this combo deal to come back. Rang up as $39 at Billy Bishop, but it was displayed as $29 so I managed to get it adjusted. Didn't try for the extra 10 off. There were about 4 or 5 left.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)