Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Estwing PC300G 12 in. Pro-Claw Nail Puller $13.46 + Tax (PM with KMS Tools)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2022 9:38 pm
[OP]
Aug 25, 2011
60 posts
107 upvotes
Oakville

[Home Depot] Estwing PC300G 12 in. Pro-Claw Nail Puller $13.46 + Tax (PM with KMS Tools)

This is a pretty specialized tool, but needed for me as I have an upcoming framing project.

Well reviewed and made in Taiwan/Japan.

Most retailers have it for $25+

KMS has it for $14.95

Home Depot has it for $34.98

Should be no problem to PM + 10%.
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 6th, 2022 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: refreshing deal url
10 replies
Apr 12, 2018
81 posts
159 upvotes
Montreal
a2khalid wrote: This is a pretty specialized tool, but needed for me as I have an upcoming framing project.

Well reviewed and made in Taiwan/Japan.

Most retailers have it for $25+

KMS has it for $14.95

Home Depot has it for $34.98

Should be no problem to PM + 10%
Last time I tried to price match a ladder at HD(in store) from canadian tire( on sale) and it was declined. Due to item being on sale at CT.

I wonder if thats only an in store thing...or maybe under a certain price they dont PM anymore?

Is this only for online PM
[OP]
Aug 25, 2011
60 posts
107 upvotes
Oakville
matg8211 wrote: Last time I tried to price match a ladder at HD(in store) from canadian tire( on sale) and it was declined. Due to item being on sale at CT.

I wonder if thats only an in store thing...or maybe under a certain price they dont PM anymore?

Is this only for online PM
I actually did the price match so can verify it worked. Didn't have an issues via SMS chat.
May 17, 2007
823 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
Crazy how the 15” is more expensive than 12”
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2921 posts
2182 upvotes
GTA
I came to this thread for a discount on a torture device. Disappointed.
[OP]
Aug 25, 2011
60 posts
107 upvotes
Oakville
oxytocin wrote:
Could be country of origin.

I just picked up the 12" and it is stamped as made in Japan.

The 15" says made in Taiwan on tbe HD website.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2316 posts
1018 upvotes
Toronto
I'm not very good with hardware but what makes this more special than a nail remover from a hammer?
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
[OP]
Aug 25, 2011
60 posts
107 upvotes
Oakville
DealsHunterCo wrote: I'm not very good with hardware but what makes this more special than a nail remover from a hammer?
Fair question... You can't remove a 3 1/2" embedded framing nail with a hammer claw. This is designed to be hammered into the wood to grab the nail head, then leverage the nail out.

I'd say if you aren't framing something with nails, you don't need this.
Apr 12, 2018
81 posts
159 upvotes
Montreal
DealsHunterCo wrote: I'm not very good with hardware but what makes this more special than a nail remover from a hammer?
I have the 8 inches version and its one of the best tool I have.

I DIY my home repairs and it came very handy to pull big nails out from hard(sometimes barely impossible) to reach places.

For example to remove nails in the light fixture wood bracket, or to remove stubborn nails in gutter to reslope it.

Lightweight, very sturdy and gives you just enough leverage to make it work.