Expired Hot Deals

[The Home Depot] EZVIZ DB1 Wired Smart 3MP Wi-Fi Video Doorbell with 180 Degree Vertical FOV $117

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2020 8:30 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3116 posts
881 upvotes
Toronto
DubKrazy wrote: Was looking at that as I have a few wyze cams. But I'm trying to avoid monthly fees
Same here. Though it does have free 12 sec recording motion for 2 weeks.

And the cam plus is only a couple bucks per month if you did want person detection or full length recordings. At the price of the cam ($30 USD, ~$50 CAD) the cost difference would cover a few years of that service. I'm hoping they add an option to record to an SD card stored in a wyze base like the outdoor cam.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3290 posts
3486 upvotes
Anyone has this installed yet? Mine is installed, I had in my other house a ring pro, this has way less option than the ring pro, also way less settings. The camera is showing faces dark unless you come close to the doorbell, otherwise you can be hidden in darkness.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Apr 5, 2009
891 posts
216 upvotes
8bitdaze wrote: Wireless only, the only wired connections are your two existing doorbell wires.
What are door bell wires? Seriously... my existing door bell is battery and wireless... wonder what I need to run to support? I have some never used alarm sensor wires...
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2005
1418 posts
550 upvotes
Finally got this installed today and working as expected. Thought I would have to mess around with different firmware to get Blueiris to work, but looks like it supported RTSP out of the box.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2005
1135 posts
187 upvotes
North York
FYI this is now $109 at all retailers. I got Home Depot to adjust my order via their SMS support