[Home Depot] Featherlite 6' Fibreglass Ladder Grade 1 and 1AA - $49

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2019 3:40 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
1802 posts
301 upvotes
Alberta
MrFrugal1 wrote: Trust me; with owning a house, you'll need a ladder at some point, and this one is a great price. Standing on kitchen chairs to change lightbulbs is a recipe for disaster.
You may also want to consider one of the adjustable extension multi type ladders similar to this one. Multi Ladder Step ladders are a bad idea on uneven surfaces, such as lawns.
Even worse if you use an office chair with castors......
I have a small 3 step ladder and this 6ft one now!
Jul 31, 2008
362 posts
106 upvotes
Vancouver
What the?? Now it shows $172 for me.

I swear I just bought it. Double checked my email confirmation. That's the one I bought for $49. Added a filter to get free shipping as shipping was showing as $568!! wth?

I saw them both side by side when i searched the ladders.
Jun 13, 2017
506 posts
325 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
Why did the put the special offer there if we can't accept the offer (free parcel shipping)?
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Jul 31, 2008
362 posts
106 upvotes
Vancouver
adhika wrote: Why did the put the special offer there if we can't accept the offer (free parcel shipping)?
Add a dollar..
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2005
1294 posts
225 upvotes
Vancouver
MrFrugal1 wrote: Trust me; with owning a house, you'll need a ladder at some point, and this one is a great price. Standing on kitchen chairs to change lightbulbs is a recipe for disaster.
You may also want to consider one of the adjustable extension multi type ladders similar to this one. Multi Ladder Step ladders are a bad idea on uneven surfaces, such as lawns.
Exactly, our new house has 10 ft ceilings, and lots of pot lights. My folding 2 step step ladder can't reach any of the bulbs, thus this 6ft ladder is a life saver.
Graphic Designer
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17381 posts
6204 upvotes
jurassic98 wrote: What is the best price for GOOD ladder of 16" to 21" you have seen recently? (2017).? Need them for work.
Thank you.
You missed all of the sales from boxing week. That said this one is currently on sale, not as good a price as last week though, and i have no idea the quality, just that its on sale
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/17-ft ... p.html#srp
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Oct 24, 2003
949 posts
372 upvotes
North York
I went ladder shopping last month so I could install some outdoor lights. I ended up with the Gorilla Ladder (https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.55-f ... 04453.html) instead. It is lighter than the Featherlite, is sturdy and the top two steps are so stable to stand on because the steps are extra deep. Don't you hate it when your shin hits the steps causing incredible pain? Sorry I'm not a kick boxer so I have delicate shins. The Gorilla ladder you can stand on the top step comfortably and not hit your shins because they removed a step (I guess you aren't supposed to stand on the top two anyway). I was pain free during my outdoor installation adventures. It's also quite slim and light that even a frail man like me can carry it with ease. I guess the downside is.. it's more expensive, and because its aluminum it will conduct electricity, and it's not as tall because you lose like two steps.. if you intend on stepping on the top 2 steps of the ladder.

I recommend at least giving it a look if you are planning to buy a small 5-6 ft ladder.
Oct 18, 2004
334 posts
108 upvotes
Windsor
Also for those looking for a utility/paint tray one can be had for $22.43 at CT: http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/vulca ... 1035p.html

I tried looking for one at HD online but couldn't find them with a number of search tags :S Also if you intend to buy in store there is a $10 off in-store coupon with an email subscription: https://www.redflagdeals.com/deal/home- ... 0-or-more/

Daniel