[Home Depot] Fiskars Lopper, hedge shear and pruner set, $30

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2021 7:45 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
1594 posts
1243 upvotes
Toronto
LeafsIn2099 wrote: I did. Ordered for pickup at highway 7 (red maple) Markham as stock said 100+ when ordered.
For what it's worth, went in yesterday and couldn't find it either
Are you sure. I don’t think they have 100+ inventory. I looked it was around a dozen. They would never carry that large amount of inventory for this
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2019
1498 posts
1633 upvotes
Sweet got mine in the mail yesterday. They shipped it in a huge box lol. The Fiskar packaging didn’t even fit in the box but the box was 95% empty lol
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
4467 posts
2346 upvotes
simplypop wrote: Sweet got mine in the mail yesterday. They shipped it in a huge box lol. The Fiskar packaging didn’t even fit in the box but the box was 95% empty lol
Mine came in two boxes joined together lol - free shipping too, which was surprising. The package was huge.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
2894 posts
2243 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Hugh Jass wrote: I too broke my Fiskars weed tool and they sent a replacement, which broke the following year. I just bought another brand and it's been solid for about 6 yrs. I'd prefer to buy something that doesn't break at all, as opposed to something that breaks and you have to wait for the replacement. I also have a Fiskars shears, which is pretty garbage, so I don't rate the brand highly at all.
The only Fiskars item I own is a push-mower, and it's been excellent for 6 years so far. Works great, never any problems. I don't abuse it but I don't baby it either (lazy on maintenance, but it's never needed any yet) - just mow the lawn and put it back in the shed (and it stays out there over winter too). Maybe their weed tool is a bad design?
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
12456 posts
3652 upvotes
GTA
OakAged wrote: Maybe their weed tool is a bad design?
Definitely. Broke apart way too easily.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
12456 posts
3652 upvotes
GTA
kiasu wrote: which brand did u buy next? mind share pls
Sorry for the late reply, kept forgetting to take a look. Brand is 'Alterra', which I believe I bought at Costco.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)