Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Fiskars telescoping tree pruner $14.96 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2017 8:23 pm
Oct 14, 2017
2 posts
2 upvotes
Bishop8 wrote: Can I ask which location? Just at Terminal and they had no tree pruner, but wouldn't mind getting a telescoping chainsaw. Any of those tools running on 18/40v batteries?
This was at the Abbotsford location. They had some 40volt chainsaws etc.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
17359 posts
6198 upvotes
davext wrote: the package that includes the thing that hangs in your pants and a refill for $3.96
this is not encouraging Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2449 posts
1002 upvotes
Burnaby
Paid over $100 for this a few months ago. Works great. Little effort and cuts through 1" branches easily. Super deal if you can find.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9981 posts
831 upvotes
Toronto
OOS. I'd guess I'm buying the dollarstore saw and borrowing my neighbors ladder.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Oct 14, 2015
326 posts
286 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Halifax Bayers Lake has about 15. Not marked down spoke with CS refused to match. Asked for and spoke with manager showed pic's of receipt and pic with markdown yellow sticky.
PM'd no-problem only thing was they said they couldn't the extra 10% as they were PM-ing themselves.

NP for me $17.20 all in.

Big Thanks to all posters and OP !

Images
  • Capture.PNG
Jul 11, 2012
13 posts
NEPEAN
There is stock in Ottawa at the South Keys store and Orleans store. I had my friend pick one up for me at the Orleans store and they price matched the $14.98 with no problems he just showed him this thread.
Mar 6, 2005
643 posts
167 upvotes
OP Thanks buddy. I was waiting for one to go on sale as I keep borrowing my neighbours like a mooch. I ended up going to HD and they did not have the 12" but the 14" is on for the same price $84.99. Showed them the photo and they priced matched it at $14.99.

Thanks T
Aug 20, 2008
442 posts
209 upvotes
GTA
tpirovol wrote: OP Thanks buddy. I was waiting for one to go on sale as I keep borrowing my neighbours like a mooch. I ended up going to HD and they did not have the 12" but the 14" is on for the same price $84.99. Showed them the photo and they priced matched it at $14.99.

Thanks T
hey, do you mind posting the receipt??
Jul 11, 2012
13 posts
NEPEAN
There is a picture of the sticker for 14.98 on the pruner and a receipt on the first page. That is all my friend showed them when he went in.
Nov 13, 2007
483 posts
230 upvotes
Montreal
tpirovol wrote: OP Thanks buddy. I was waiting for one to go on sale as I keep borrowing my neighbours like a mooch. I ended up going to HD and they did not have the 12" but the 14" is on for the same price $84.99. Showed them the photo and they priced matched it at $14.99.

Thanks T
Sounds like you should have bought 2 and given 1to your neighbor for all those times it was mooched. At that price why not, and it would be your little secret the price you paid lol. I'm sure they would appreciate it. Unless the neighbor mooches off you too, in that case just ignore the above :)
Jul 27, 2016
952 posts
1144 upvotes
Kanata
Manager at the Kanata store would not give it to me for $15 even after I showed him the receipt for the 14' one from the NS store. Oddly, he even mentioned he used to work at that NS store a couple months ago and recently moved to Ottawa lol.

This was on October 23 - forgot about this thread and found it in my bookmarks. Sorry!
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2010
1961 posts
420 upvotes
Toronto
All of Toronto don’t have any?
Zoomer Wireless [on Rogers Network] $36 - 400 Canada Wide Minutes + 2GB LTE data