Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Flexzilla 50' Hose $53.95 after PM

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2020 4:11 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1715 posts
943 upvotes
Punira wrote: What nozzle or wand are people using that are good?
I've been using Aqua Joe SJI-4BHNC with mine for 2 years and both twist and jet nozzles work gret
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1155 posts
538 upvotes
I'm actually quite surprised how many positive reviews a non-rubber hose is getting. Has anybody who had both, a quality rubber hose and this flexzilla care to compare and comment?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2495 posts
984 upvotes
Orleans, ON
I assume this can't be price match and beat by 10% in Ottawa, right?
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
26937 posts
7244 upvotes
Weird, ~$50 was the reg. price of this hose at HD about 2 years ago. Yeah yeah I know "no time machine" but just saying it was the reg price then not even a deal or sale.
Neovingian wrote: it's lighter than most heavy duty hoses, easier to clean, and doesn't leak. Honestly, you just have to try it out.
Also lifetime warranty.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
1626 posts
123 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
ES_Revenge wrote: Weird, ~$50 was the reg. price of this hose at HD about 2 years ago. Yeah yeah I know "no time machine" but just saying it was the reg price then not even a deal or sale.

Also lifetime warranty.
Not seeing lifetime warranty. Do you have anything to back that up?
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
26937 posts
7244 upvotes
errational wrote: Not seeing lifetime warranty. Do you have anything to back that up?
Huh?

Bruv...
Flexzilla wrote:...Plus, with our superior O-ring you get a long-term, leak-free connection at the spigot. The Flexible Hybrid Polymer inner tube material is drinking water safe. (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
https://www.flexzilla.com/water/garden-hose/

It's also stated on HD page:
HomeDepot wrote:Warranty / Certifications
Limited lifetime warranty
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/flexzi ... 1001098702
Jun 28, 2013
169 posts
37 upvotes
Edmonton
how does this compare to the shrinkable type of hoses?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
3450 posts
1177 upvotes
randyxrandy wrote: how does this compare to the shrinkable type of hoses?
Everything I've read on RFD says to avoid those hoses as they don't last very long
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
26937 posts
7244 upvotes
Squirrel99 wrote: Everything I've read on RFD says to avoid those hoses as they don't last very long
Everything I've read anywhere says to avoid them!
Dec 5, 2008
73 posts
10 upvotes
This is the best hose I have ever had, bought it years ago, just chiming in, it's one of those purchases that makes sense to do if you are using a hose this is the go to hose!
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
3425 posts
636 upvotes
Newbury, ON
ES_Revenge wrote: Everything I've read anywhere says to avoid them!
I've had them, they do work great. But yes - they don't last long once you start using them.

I got a stainless steel armoured hose and that has lasted years. But in both cases it was for a output in my garage.
Exterior has a 20 year old rubber hose still working good, and a flexzilla working great after 5 years.

One caviet with flexzilla, I put it on a hose reel and the plastic end does not allow it to roll up so I had to cut that end off. Its anti-kink properties makes it like to stick to the side of the reel when pulling on it (it goes flat rather then kink). The rubber hose just stays round.