Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Free Ridgid 4ah Max Battery with 4 tool kit purchase ($348)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 3rd, 2022 7:58 am
Dec 12, 2013
352 posts
198 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
SizzleChest wrote: Are they brushless tools? If so, you did pretty well. Not too long ago, there was a clearance deal for a Ridgid brushless drill and driver with two 4ah batteries for $90 but only a few stores had them and they went fast. You'd be waiting a long time for a deal like that to come up again.
Ah sorry, I forgot to mention that they aren't brushless.

This is the kit: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ridgid ... 1001592202
Nov 17, 2020
254 posts
279 upvotes
ThatGuy1121 wrote: Sort of unrelated to the OP but I was wondering if someone can tell me if I scored a decent deal. I was looking for a drill/driver for basic DIY work as I'm a new home owner:

I purchased a Ridgid 18V drill and impact driver kit that comes with two 2.0 amp batteries and a bag. The drill is 1/2 inch and the driver is 1/4 inch.

Regular price is $188. I found an returned kit for $158 which actually happens to be unopened (probably a mistake?). I got a 18V 2 amp battery for free with the purchase. The receipt says the refund value of the battery is $61 (might be a bit more, I don't have the receipt with me right now).

So $158 - 61 = $97 for the kit.

Hopefully I did well here, haha. Appreciated any help.
In 2021 I got similar set with 1.5 Ah for 90+tax during local store clearance. That was the first power tool buy for me, so far no issues and used only few times Smiling Face With Open Mouth Happy with it
Apr 13, 2009
863 posts
384 upvotes
My battery return value was $104 and they added tax to it so I got back $117.
Jan 4, 2013
563 posts
198 upvotes
Pretty sure these are the ones that have been sitting for the last like 1-2 months at $250 at my store and none seem to move at all. Should see if I can still get the free battery deal with it and then see how much I could sell off my brushed milwaukees for.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)