Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Free Ryobi 2AH Starter Kit with Tools of Choice ($89.98 Value, Partial $ Included) IN STORE ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 3:34 pm
Dec 27, 2011
48 posts
35 upvotes
Cole Harbour
Just realized this sale is on and there are no battery starter packs anywhere :(

Will call tomorrow the two Home Depots around here tomorrow but both show none in stock.

Odds are store won’t stock the starter kit until after the sale ends.
Dec 27, 2011
48 posts
35 upvotes
Cole Harbour
Yup! I missed out on this deal. I went in with the purpose of getting the Ryobi 18G Nailer but wasn’t worth it without getting a needed battery and charger as do no have any.

They won’t do a rain check unless they have some ordered and coming in which they do not.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6768 posts
3169 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
MarcALeB wrote: September 27 as stated in OP...
I dont see the free battery in the web page now though.
Update: Just see the first post it is now in store only.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
1805 posts
333 upvotes
Lévis
sandviper wrote: No but if you go to a store w the battery kits available you can simply scan and it will work as the promo ends end of September.

I just got the jig saw w battery and it rang up fine in system

Key is to go to an hd w battery pack in stock and u are.good.
Just wanted to let you know that it worked perfectly.
Pourquoi pas?
Mar 7, 2011
749 posts
722 upvotes
So great to see all these people recycling batteries ♻️

Grimacing Face
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2804 posts
1142 upvotes
Kingston
I bought the nailer and a jigsaw...my Home Depot didn’t have the battery packs in stock, I have a “will call” for those when they arrive. If that doesn’t happen I have a receipt that will refund my cash. I made it clear I was only purchasing them if the free charger and battery packs were included.

Edit. The nailer is fantastic!
Dec 23, 2007
479 posts
170 upvotes
Ottawa
Looked online and saw the HD has the cordless soldering iron and the battery kit and it gets added properly when checking out. So I ordered. Wife will sell the battery kit for $60 on FB marketplace. $6 not bad for a cordless soldering iron. :)

soldering iron

Note that its the only tool I saw online that came with the free starter kit.
Sep 9, 2014
351 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
I wonder if I try to return the soldering and keep battery will they allow me.
Nov 24, 2015
974 posts
683 upvotes
Durham Region
severum79 wrote: Looked online and saw the HD has the cordless soldering iron and the battery kit and it gets added properly when checking out. So I ordered. Wife will sell the battery kit for $60 on FB marketplace. $6 not bad for a cordless soldering iron. :)

soldering iron

Note that its the only tool I saw online that came with the free starter kit.
Don’t need it but for that price hard to say no
Nov 24, 2015
974 posts
683 upvotes
Durham Region
GaryS048 wrote: I wonder if I try to return the soldering and keep battery will they allow me.
They won’t let you do that