Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Free Ryobi 2AH Starter Kit with Tools of Choice ($89.98 Value, Partial $ Included) IN STORE ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2020 3:34 pm
Apr 9, 2015
239 posts
145 upvotes
JamesS86098 wrote: Can someone comment on the quality and lifespan of ryobi tools and this starter kit battery? All my stuff is dewalt but I could use a random orbit sander for furniture and a small deck. $70 wouldnt be too bad for the tool and battery
I wouldn’t use a battery powered sander on the deck, as the battery will last maybe 10-20 min. Get a corded one if you intend to use it for an extended time.
Nov 28, 2003
377 posts
68 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone manage to get this deal recently?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1496 posts
511 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone successful in ordering the battery online and returning it in store to get it free with a tool?

I went to 2 home depot a few times in the last week all out of stock
May 29, 2008
124 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
th3xeroeagle wrote: Anyone successful in ordering the battery online and returning it in store to get it free with a tool?

I went to 2 home depot a few times in the last week all out of stock
I did it today. I ordered 2 batteries and 2 inflators last week. I went in and said the promo did not get applied online. Home depot staff said the promo was over. They had a printout that said the promo ends "Sept 2, unless otherwise noted." I made a case saying their in store poster states that the promo runs until Sept 27. They returned all 4 items and then I rebought them. The promos were automatically applied when they rang me out in store.

I returned the batteries at a different home depot.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1014 posts
1475 upvotes
Found one battery kit sitting in the Ryobi shelf by luck even though stocktrack showed 0’s across the board in Ottawa. Got myself the radio.

EDIT: I just returned the battery kit at South Keys. So if anyone is looking to take advantage of the deal, they should be restocking the battery kit back on shelf soon. Good luck!
Jan 13, 2004
989 posts
420 upvotes
Vancouver
Canadiansinner wrote: Found one battery kit sitting in the Ryobi shelf by luck even though stocktrack showed 0’s across the board in Ottawa. Got myself the radio.

EDIT: I just returned the battery kit at South Keys. So if anyone is looking to take advantage of the deal, they should be restocking the battery kit back on shelf soon. Good luck!
Lol I wonder how many times that one battery kit will get purchased and returned
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1014 posts
1475 upvotes
turbo_slug wrote: Lol I wonder how many times that one battery kit will get purchased and returned
Who knows lol. I’m pretty sure this one was a return cause it was not on stock track and all lonely.
Dec 24, 2005
273 posts
129 upvotes
Canadiansinner wrote: Found one battery kit sitting in the Ryobi shelf by luck even though stocktrack showed 0’s across the board in Ottawa. Got myself the radio.

There it is!

7158 SOUTH KEYS 2056 Bank St., Ottawa, ON, K1V 7Z8 89.98 inStock 1 now
Feb 24, 2009
122 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
c229chen wrote: I wouldn’t use a battery powered sander on the deck, as the battery will last maybe 10-20 min. Get a corded one if you intend to use it for an extended time.
I would get a cheap Belt sander for the deck as compared to the random orbit sander.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
6728 posts
3137 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
froggy2059 wrote: I did it today. I ordered 2 batteries and 2 inflators last week. I went in and said the promo did not get applied online. Home depot staff said the promo was over. They had a printout that said the promo ends "Sept 2, unless otherwise noted." I made a case saying their in store poster states that the promo runs until Sept 27. They returned all 4 items and then I rebought them. The promos were automatically applied when they rang me out in store.

I returned the batteries at a different home depot.
The dual inflator is back in stock. Now?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Apr 9, 2015
239 posts
145 upvotes
imtapan wrote: I would get a cheap Belt sander for the deck as compared to the random orbit sander.
I have both, but my deck is over 400 sq ft with wood rails. Depending on how small the deck is, it’s possible to use just the ROS.
Sep 19, 2020
5 posts
3 upvotes
When you returned the batteries at a different Home Depot, how much did you get back for each battery kit?
Sep 19, 2020
5 posts
3 upvotes
I just tried to order 2 inflators for in store pickup. It only allowed me to order 1. Checked out and tried to order another one, looks like they are out of stock again.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1014 posts
1475 upvotes
KidWikid wrote: When you returned the batteries at a different Home Depot, how much did you get back for each battery kit?
Whatever the return value that is showing on your receipt. It makes no difference in value just because you are returning it at a different HD.