Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Free tools with Milwaukee Tool M18 18V HIGH OUTPUT Starter Kit $399

Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12537 posts
3392 upvotes
Scarberia
Neovingian wrote: finally bit the bullet and got this w impact wrench as i'm not sure the Milwuakee deals will get better than this for a while. better than keeping my single battery impact wrench combo for 299, in the long run i'm better off with higher capacity batteries and rapid charger,
which items did u get and how much was the final price? tia...im looking for an impact wrench combo with hi capacity batteries! tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6681 posts
462 upvotes
GT'eh
mikka2017 wrote: which items did u get and how much was the final price? tia...im looking for an impact wrench combo with hi capacity batteries! tia
I got the mid impact wrench with the 2 batteries & rapid charger it was $399 + tax, I have buddy who owns both the high and mid torque impact wrench and says the hi-torque heavy and overkill for most my most household needs and to take lug nuts off a car.
It also made sense for me as I have quite a few M18 tools. I also had it shipped directly to my house as most stores didn't have much inventory.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1001 posts
726 upvotes
Durham Region
mikka2017 wrote: which items did u get and how much was the final price? tia...im looking for an impact wrench combo with hi capacity batteries! tia
Why not look at the first post with all the info instead of constantly asking stupid questions? Tia
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
27620 posts
7968 upvotes
gokeeper wrote: Looks like this promotion was pulled, too bad, was going to get the sander.
I think it ended yesterday but was OOS everywhere anyway. I think even the $280 M18 deal is dead already? And that one just started I thought? Guess will have to wait a few days to see if August brings any tool deals, Milwaukee or otherwise. I'm thinking it's time for a new Ridgid deal but who knows, might be October for that.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
2316 posts
2195 upvotes
Montreal
ES_Revenge wrote: I think it ended yesterday but was OOS everywhere anyway. I think even the $280 M18 deal is dead already? And that one just started I thought? Guess will have to wait a few days to see if August brings any tool deals, Milwaukee or otherwise. I'm thinking it's time for a new Ridgid deal but who knows, might be October for that.
Ridgid is usually mid-August to early Septembre but we never know with this Covid thing.
Aug 26, 2008
148 posts
46 upvotes
Barrie
ES_Revenge wrote: I think it ended yesterday but was OOS everywhere anyway. I think even the $280 M18 deal is dead already? And that one just started I thought? Guess will have to wait a few days to see if August brings any tool deals, Milwaukee or otherwise. I'm thinking it's time for a new Ridgid deal but who knows, might be October for that.
All the deals started at the same time iirc. The "lower bracket" of both the M12 and M18 just had more stock because the batteries weren't nearly as interesting.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
1001 posts
726 upvotes
Durham Region
Corazu wrote: All the deals started at the same time iirc. The "lower bracket" of both the M12 and M18 just had more stock because the batteries weren't nearly as interesting.
Yep both started at same time.
Actually they had displays with the tools and batteries for a couple weeks before without the promo for the free tools!
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4585 posts
1572 upvotes
Inno wrote: I see the sku numbers, but is there a quick way to see the list of actual tools? I assume none are Fuel.
If you click in the promotion box, it brings up these pages:

M18: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/catego ... tools.html

M12: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/catego ... tools.html
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.