3396 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
still showing OOS for me for the first one
Mar 12, 2009
234 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto
Now it's OOS. they must have put their sweatshops in high gear!! outputting couple of units per hour!!
Maybe wait another hour and they'll have 2 more in stock. Quickly grab it before it goes OOS again!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5397 posts
4855 upvotes
BC
BrethrenJx wrote: Now it's OOS. they must have put their sweatshops in high gear!! outputting couple of units per hour!!
Maybe wait another hour and they'll have 2 more in stock. Quickly grab it before it goes OOS again!!
Germany has sweatshops?
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
1908 posts
2253 upvotes
Guess I'll keep hitting F5 until I get the first one in my cart.
Jun 2, 2012
158 posts
177 upvotes
Maple Ridge
Buyer beware on the top one. My mother in law got one last week and was confused because it won't go fully from side to side. I dropped by to show her how to change the settings on it, but don't you know it, the thing goes all the way to the right but only 75% to the left (even though it's set to go fully from end to end). We played with the settings and ended up returning it for another....and of course the second one has the same issues. I think she'll live with it, but it's pricy for something that doesn't work properly.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2007
4090 posts
737 upvotes
Snagged the first AND second ones. Thanks OP :)
RFD'er since 2007 😎
Nov 26, 2017
192 posts
303 upvotes
First one back in stock. Grabbed one of each. Thanks OP!
Rogers Ignite 300u - 40$
Public Mobile 4.5Gb - 40-7$
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
16989 posts
1814 upvotes
Thornhill
I have the first one. It covers a huge area, but it delivers very little water. The frickin thing could be running for an hour, but the ground wouldn't be thoroughly soaked. Guess that sorta makes sense. I'm actually considering getting a different sprinkler.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
1325 posts
238 upvotes
dollardaver wrote: Buyer beware on the top one. My mother in law got one last week and was confused because it won't go fully from side to side. I dropped by to show her how to change the settings on it, but don't you know it, the thing goes all the way to the right but only 75% to the left (even though it's set to go fully from end to end). We played with the settings and ended up returning it for another....and of course the second one has the same issues. I think she'll live with it, but it's pricy for something that doesn't work properly.
You can manually rotate the middle spray bar to make it click over a notch and it should correct this.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1051 posts
914 upvotes
Mooooonnn
I had the aqua zoom from costco when on clearance. Very bad model. Stopped oscillating after two times.
The mechanical part is prone to break.

Contacted the Gardena Canada the lady asked me to sent email and receipt. After emails no update for two weeks and then I called them said she was just back from vacation. Then I followed up with three emails and three phone calls with not a single email reply/acknowledgement or any updates. Eventually I just returned it and all the rest of my gardena products worth of $200 bucks to costco/homedepot.

Feel their products are mostly plastic with good looking and design but poor execution. With that terrible customer service, nothing worth it. I am not going back.
1. Buy cheap, buy twice
2. Don’t buy because it’s cheap. Buy it when needed or it brings convenience/happiness/better quality in life
3. Buy now think (regret/return) later
4. If the gut says don’t tell your lady, don’t!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)