• Nov 24th, 2020 9:41 am
[OP]
Nov 15, 2018
48 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] Google Home Max 206.10$ Price Match with HomeDepot

Hi Guys,

This is my first post, so please forgive any mistakes :)

One of the fellow RFD members posted pictures of Scarbarough Costo in the below post:
costco-costco-scarborough-gta-photo-rep ... 0-2421745/

I saw Google Nest Hub Max listed for 229.99 in Costco, I chatted with Homedepot online agent and attached the picture as proof and they matched and beat it to make the price for it as 206.10$
10 replies
May 31, 2008
145 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
Good to hear that you got a deal for the Nest Hub Max.
However, FYI Google Home Max ≠ Nest Hub Max
[OP]
Nov 15, 2018
48 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
GRC_Brysland wrote: Good to hear that you got a deal for the Nest Hub Max.
However, FYI Google Home Max ≠ Nest Hub Max
Sorry my mistake, I was wrong in the title. Do you know how to change it? I tried, but couldn't find it
Nov 10, 2020
4 posts
1 upvote
I was told that they cannot price match google nest hub (not max) because costco is wholesale.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
4261 posts
2368 upvotes
visionguy wrote: I was told that they cannot price match google nest hub (not max) because costco is wholesale.
Show them the Google site where it is the same price.

Edit: Sorry it's $239 on Google. But still good deal if they beat it.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
2715 posts
2240 upvotes
Toronto
visionguy wrote: I was told that they cannot price match google nest hub (not max) because costco is wholesale.
Need a membership to buy at Costco, àlso on Costco.ca

Home Depot price guarantee excludes, "Volume or wholesale discount pricing and trade quotes offered by competitors"

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/custom ... antee.html
tietherope wrote: Show them the Google site where it is the same price.

Edit: Sorry it's $239 on Google. But still good deal if they beat it.
Same price on Costco.ca, $239

https://www.costco.ca/google-nest-hub-m ... 22828.html
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1250 posts
565 upvotes
JogendarN34732 wrote: Hi Guys,

This is my first post, so please forgive any mistakes :)

One of the fellow RFD members posted pictures of Scarbarough Costo in the below post:
costco-costco-scarborough-gta-photo-rep ... 0-2421745/

I saw Google Nest Hub Max listed for 229.99 in Costco, I chatted with Homedepot online agent and attached the picture as proof and they matched and beat it to make the price for it as 206.10$
Which picture is it in the post. There are over 9 posts of picture in Costco
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
4261 posts
2368 upvotes
Looking at the Nest Hub and Nest Hub Max and interested in opinions between the two.

Currently have a Google Home (not mini) in the kitchen and this would replace that.

I have a credit from Google, so at current prices it is $5 for the Nest Hub or $175 for the Nest Hub Max.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2009
1330 posts
477 upvotes
tietherope wrote: Looking at the Nest Hub and Nest Hub Max and interested in opinions between the two.

Currently have a Google Home (not mini) in the kitchen and this would replace that.

I have a credit from Google, so at current prices it is $5 for the Nest Hub or $175 for the Nest Hub Max.
Recently picked up two nest hubs and really like them, so much that I considered the nest hub max however when looking at it in store I thought the screen was actually a bit smaller than I expected but I'm really enjoying using google photos to have pictures of my kids auto uploaded. I'd say if you have a need for the camera or had planned to get a nest cam to get the hub max instead if not I'd say the nest hub is the better value buy.

I'll consider getting a next hub max if the screen gets bigger or the price point gets near $170 range.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
1250 posts
565 upvotes
tietherope wrote: Looking at the Nest Hub and Nest Hub Max and interested in opinions between the two.

Nest Hub Max is 10inch with a Camera. That's what you are paying extra for. It does live recording if you have Nest Suscription and can use to make Video Calls