• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2019 2:11 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 20, 2017
6 posts

Google items Hot Sale

I just grabbed 4 Nest Hubs from HD ($89 each), they are selling like hot cakes, even the NEW google mini gen2 ($39) is only 10 bucks more than the old version ($29), the google home ia $69 LOWEST EVER,everything seems to be available in store and online but the best part of getting in store was no queue ups as HD keeps their stock in the cage beside the cashier so just grab, pay and go! although for you online order loving folks they are doing 1-2 day delivery on them too. Next up gotta research this HD exclusive RIng security kit hehe
8 replies
Oct 2, 2019
278 posts
177 upvotes
Maybe there’s no queue ups and the fact that everything is still available is because this price is not hot!
Jul 13, 2009
218 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary
The nest hub is the same price everywhere. There were tons at my home depot, so it's not that hot of a commodity. Superstore has them for the same price and it's save double gst going on. Plus you can use your optimum points. I even got a nest thermostat e from them for $150, whereas Home Depot and other places are selling it for $199
[OP]
Dec 20, 2017
6 posts
ranchan1_2 wrote: The nest hub is the same price everywhere. There were tons at my home depot, so it's not that hot of a commodity. Superstore has them for the same price and it's save double gst going on. Plus you can use your optimum points. I even got a nest thermostat e from them for $150, whereas Home Depot and other places are selling it for $199
Here in Ontario HD is selling at 130 after rebates...
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2580 posts
1612 upvotes
Parksville, BC
So same price as Amazon before rebates then...
Oct 11, 2007
319 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
Let me know if you recall seeing any deals for Alexa related devices.
Dec 22, 2016
354 posts
312 upvotes
SW Ontario
I just grabbed a nest thermostat 3rd gen for 160 all in. I was unable to get the $75 enbridge code as It does not apply to me. So I convinced them to PM Amazon. Beat it and the Ontario rebate.

Still a good deal.
Jul 13, 2009
218 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary
HDEXPERT wrote: Here in Ontario HD is selling at 130 after rebates...
Here in Alberta our idiot premier axed our rebates..