[Home Depot] Google Nest Hello & Free Home Mini Combo $209

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2019 5:34 pm
[OP]
Aug 12, 2003
160 posts
83 upvotes

[Home Depot] Google Nest Hello & Free Home Mini Combo $209

Home Depot has the Google Nest Hello & free home mini combo for $219 - $10 (Newsletter discount) = $209. The newsletter discount only applies instores. This is their boxing week sale which is active now.
16 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
mastermc wrote: Home Depot has the Google Nest Hello & free home mini combo for $219 - $10 (Newsletter discount) = $209. The newsletter discount only applies instores. This is their boxing week sale which is active now.
Just to clarify it's the newer Nest Mini that's bundled.
Oct 14, 2017
940 posts
1016 upvotes
Is this not a good price? Someone down voted it due to price. I'm looking to buy the Nest Hello.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1233 posts
2017 upvotes
xtrmDeals wrote: Is this not a good price? Someone down voted it due to price. I'm looking to buy the Nest Hello.
It’s the lowest ive seen that’s not a price match or price error opportunity. The person who downvoted probably got it when it was priced errored at $50 each at the Bay during BF.
Jan 29, 2015
145 posts
100 upvotes
1% cashback on rakuten, 2% on Ampli, if buying online.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
Is this the cheapest option for the Nest Hello, either on it's own or bundled?
Dec 23, 2019
5 posts
3 upvotes
Gtaphotog wrote: Is this the cheapest option for the Nest Hello, either on it's own or bundled?
Earlier this year it was full price but with a free Google Hub. Dollar wise it is the cheapest it’s been all year. There are rumours that Google may launch an updated version in 2020.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
20018 posts
710 upvotes
Shanghai, China
What's so good about the Nest Hello? Is it easy to view the videos online? Does Google have a cheap subscription for using multiple Nest cameras?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote: What's so good about the Nest Hello? Is it easy to view the videos online? Does Google have a cheap subscription for using multiple Nest cameras?
You get notified on your device when someone rings the doorbell.

If you pay for the subscription you can get features like facial and package recognition.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
20018 posts
710 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Gtaphotog wrote: You get notified on your device when someone rings the doorbell.
That's free right?

Compatibility with iOS?
If you pay for the subscription you can get features like facial and package recognition.
Does Google have a reasonable subscription plan now?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote: That's free right?

Compatibility with iOS?
Does Google have a reasonable subscription plan now?
Yes you don't need to pay to use it and I'm sure it works with iOS.

The subscription price and features are changing in the new year to include all devices, currently the subscriptions are per device.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
20018 posts
710 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Gtaphotog wrote: Yes you don't need to pay to use it and I'm sure it works with iOS.

The subscription price and features are changing in the new year to include all devices, currently the subscriptions are per device.
That's awesome. Details on the new subscription plan? I was thinking about going with HomeKit, but since there are a few Android users at my place, I'm also looking at Google now.
Dec 8, 2013
215 posts
243 upvotes
Toronto
I got denied with the $10 newsletter coupon because "it can't be combined with any other offer", even though it scanned no problem.... Cashier was the problem imo, but just so you're aware.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6518 posts
5686 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote: Merry Christmas!

Hopefully that plan comes to Canada!
I'd assume it would roll out here the same time as well but maybe lacking a feature or two to start (in classic Canadians getting shafted fashion) like package and/or facials rec.

Happy Holidays!