Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

gorilla 3 step ladder $14.88

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 4:06 pm
52 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1328 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
Isn't this regular price?
Bought this almost a whole year ago. Wasn't on sale then, either.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
out of stock at local store, thanks though OP.
Dec 31, 2005
420 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
orb2k wrote: debating if I should this or wait for this one on sale... https://gorillaladders.com/product/gla-3/
IMO it's 100% worth picking this one up. I remember waiting for months before it went on sale but it is well worth it.

Mind you I put it through its paces doing a lot of paint touch ups, drywall patching, etc. in and around the house.
Dec 11, 2004
499 posts
217 upvotes
Any reason this would be needed if you own a 6' Featherlite? Wondering if I need this and looking for someone to tell me no and save me $15 Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Sep 15, 2013
832 posts
147 upvotes
Toronto
architect wrote: Any reason this would be needed if you own a 6' Featherlite? Wondering if I need this and looking for someone to tell me no and save me $15 Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Beats having to lug around a giant ladder indoors and is perfect height for ceiling work of any kind.
Nov 13, 2018
116 posts
162 upvotes
fullyreclined wrote: IMO it's 100% worth picking this one up. I remember waiting for months before it went on sale but it is well worth it.

Mind you I put it through its paces doing a lot of paint touch ups, drywall patching, etc. in and around the house.
how much was this on sale?
Feb 2, 2010
139 posts
521 upvotes
LOL, a few years ago they had a $120 Werner Grade1 6ft ladder on for Boxing Day for $30 and same thing.

Inventory said 46 in stock, and none where the ladders are. Everyone I asked their whereabouts played dumb, some even claimed they didn't know they were on sale. 46 6ft ladders. I asked 6-8 people, and eventually wandered around and found them myself, hidden out of sight in the back of the lumber aisle. When I came up to the registers, I made a point to educate all that didn't know the ladders whereabouts. they were all sheepish and pretended to be surprised.
Jan 26, 2008
181 posts
183 upvotes
orb2k wrote: debating if I should this or wait for this one on sale... https://gorillaladders.com/product/gla-3/
This ladder is a winner. I bought one half year ago. Super super light, very sturdy and seemingly quality built last for long time.
Definitely worth waiting and going for it on sale.
Banned
Oct 20, 2007
4397 posts
509 upvotes
Mississauga
I bought one of these and it seems pretty decent. Its not heavy duty and its less sturdy than a more expensive model that I saw at HD by the same company, but this one is fairly light and it gets the job done. The paint on this ladder is thin and any kind of significant bump will probably scratch it, but for a general purpose around the house step ladder I think it will be fine.
Not all Toronto sports teams are cursed!! Toronto Raptors 2019 NBA Champs! :D
Nov 14, 2006
735 posts
820 upvotes
FrugalFruge wrote: LOL, a few years ago they had a $120 Werner Grade1 6ft ladder on for Boxing Day for $30 and same thing.

Inventory said 46 in stock, and none where the ladders are. Everyone I asked their whereabouts played dumb, some even claimed they didn't know they were on sale. 46 6ft ladders. I asked 6-8 people, and eventually wandered around and found them myself, hidden out of sight in the back of the lumber aisle. When I came up to the registers, I made a point to educate all that didn't know the ladders whereabouts. they were all sheepish and pretended to be surprised.
I had a similar problem with HD, so I ordered this $14.88 ladder online for in store pick up. This way, I can make the guys that hide the items go find it and have it ready for me to pick it up. 🤨
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2017
2305 posts
2721 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
cchenzz wrote: I had a similar problem with HD, so I ordered this $14.88 ladder online for in store pick up. This way, I can make the guys that hide the items go find it and have it ready for me to pick it up. 🤨
Dunno about HD but I did the same at CT for another item. When I arrived, the item wasn't at the customer service area. The CSR sent some guy to look for it and I wanted 20mins for them to find it. It turns out not to be in great condition (some rust spots) and had to come back another day for them to find a different one.
Dec 28, 2005
656 posts
224 upvotes
Near VanCity
Thanks OP! Was able to pick up this step ladder at my local HD. Price was regular price, but showed the CSR the online price. She originally said it was a different model number, but did the price adjustment anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9869 posts
1912 upvotes
TO
architect wrote: Any reason this would be needed if you own a 6' Featherlite? Wondering if I need this and looking for someone to tell me no and save me $15 Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
BabylonDown wrote: Beats having to lug around a giant ladder indoors and is perfect height for ceiling work of any kind.
I swear I was thinking the same why do Ineed it and then I realize what a pain it is to lug that featherlite for changing bulbs...Mind you I'm not sure if this would be better to use outside the house jobs too.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)