Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

gorilla 3 step ladder $14.88

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2019 4:06 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 27, 2006
2448 posts
1073 upvotes
Toronto
in store pick up for one. Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
EJF777 wrote: Thanks OP! Was able to pick up this step ladder at my local HD. Price was regular price, but showed the CSR the online price. She originally said it was a different model number, but did the price adjustment anyway.
Did you grab sku 1001034311? Might be why?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
Looking to grab one too, although none at my local store. Likely aim to get one from the other store across town. Thx OP
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
2531 posts
970 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered online and picked up in store. I saw about a dozen left in a crate by the Christmas decor in the Coquitlam store.
You Have No Life If You Can Calculate It Mathematically
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
4024 posts
2374 upvotes
Ottawa
synbest wrote: This ladder is a winner. I bought one half year ago. Super super light, very sturdy and seemingly quality built last for long time.
Definitely worth waiting and going for it on sale.
how often does it go on sale tho? If its once a year then I could def wait.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
picked up today and i like it.
so it's heavier than the aluminum 3 step ladder (40$) but lighter than the regular steel 3 step ladder

It's more compact when stored than the aluminum one.

it reaches 8 ft 8" but no biggie.

Costco has/had the aluminum one on clearance once at 25$ last year or so
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
cchenzz wrote: A little heavier (sturdier?) and a little taller?

I am okay with the $14.88 special but I find it a little short on the highest platform than my older 3-step ladder that I am replacing.
I tested side by side.
yes heavier sturdier but you gain an extra 1" in reach
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1328 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
irodeo wrote: picked up today and i like it.
so it's heavier than the aluminum 3 step ladder (40$) but lighter than the regular steel 3 step ladder

It's more compact when stored than the aluminum one.

it reaches 8 ft 8" but no biggie.

Costco has/had the aluminum one on clearance once at 25$ last year or so
Is the regular steel 3-steep ladder the one that's entirely black (including the frame)?
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
injust wrote: Is the regular steel 3-steep ladder the one that's entirely black (including the frame)?
Hmm I think the frame is dark gray. it seems the same one is on sale at Canadian Tire
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2004
2029 posts
407 upvotes
Ordered two for p/u at Victoria Shelbourne store. There were 21 in stock... now 19 if they find two of them for me. Thanks OP. Was waiting for these to go on sale.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
fullyreclined wrote: IMO it's 100% worth picking this one up. I remember waiting for months before it went on sale but it is well worth it.

Mind you I put it through its paces doing a lot of paint touch ups, drywall patching, etc. in and around the house.
synbest wrote: This ladder is a winner. I bought one half year ago. Super super light, very sturdy and seemingly quality built last for long time.
Definitely worth waiting and going for it on sale.
How much was it on sale?
Dec 27, 2011
664 posts
542 upvotes
AB
This is hot, I paid $30 for one during the summer. Smiling Face With Horns
Dec 25, 2006
781 posts
790 upvotes
Ottawa
TorontoEh wrote: I swear I was thinking the same why do Ineed it and then I realize what a pain it is to lug that featherlite for changing bulbs...Mind you I'm not sure if this would be better to use outside the house jobs too.
I have a very similar 3 step ladder to what's posted, and it is my go-to ladder for all tasks around the house. I have a regular size featherlite as well, and I only use it when absolutely necessary. The small step ladder is much better. I highly recommend owning one.
Jul 10, 2003
787 posts
684 upvotes
Toronto
Variability wrote: How much was it on sale?
Based on this thread, the Gorilla Ladders 3-Step Lightweight Aluminum Step Stool was $29.88 for Black Friday in 2017 and $25 for Black Friday in 2016. There was no mention of it since then so it is unknown when/if this will go on sale again.

In any case, the $29.88 sale price from 2017 is still double the price of this steel one so I'm ordering. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1165 posts
199 upvotes
None in stock around Edmonton now, but Home Depot's site claimed 6 still in Fort Saskatchewan in case that helps someone else out there.

Was hoping to replace the garage sale find ($5) that has a bent step and is dinged up, but it still works well enough not to replace it at regular price! :)
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
1579 posts
1542 upvotes
FrugalFruge wrote: LOL, a few years ago they had a $120 Werner Grade1 6ft ladder on for Boxing Day for $30 and same thing.

Inventory said 46 in stock, and none where the ladders are. Everyone I asked their whereabouts played dumb, some even claimed they didn't know they were on sale. 46 6ft ladders. I asked 6-8 people, and eventually wandered around and found them myself, hidden out of sight in the back of the lumber aisle. When I came up to the registers, I made a point to educate all that didn't know the ladders whereabouts. they were all sheepish and pretended to be surprised.
In my experience, some of their employees are just lazy. I did an online order for a Ridgid blower and drill set. My order got cancelled. After work I went to the store and found both items on the shelf.
Feb 13, 2009
415 posts
325 upvotes
montreal, qc
sparkaction wrote: In my experience, some of their employees are just lazy. I did an online order for a Ridgid blower and drill set. My order got cancelled. After work I went to the store and found both items on the shelf.
you can find the location aisle number on the web site before getting to the store. That way you won't have to get frustrated by sales people who don;t know where items are hidden.
Apr 15, 2018
109 posts
350 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Got one - thanks OP. I will keep it in the back of my truck so I can reach into the box.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)