Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] - Gracious Living Adirondack Chair - Grey

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2016 1:48 pm
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Apr 8, 2013
385 posts
197 upvotes
Ottawa

[Home Depot] - Gracious Living Adirondack Chair - Grey

Link - https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.cont ... 58617.html

Just got back from my local HD. They had their Gracious Living Adirondack Chairs marked at $24.00 but the website showed them on for $14.48. I was able to buy four and collect scop another ten bucks off the first chair.

Looks like it's only for the grey chairs.
Beauty, eh?
21 replies
Newbie
Nov 14, 2014
72 posts
48 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
takeoff1212 wrote: Link - https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.cont ... 58617.html

Just got back from my local HD. They had their Gracious Living Adirondack Chairs marked at $24.00 but the website showed them on for $14.48. I was able to buy four and collect scop another ten bucks off the first chair.

Looks like it's only for the grey chairs.
Thanks Takeofff. These chairs usually come for Sale @ HD for $19.99.
Member
User avatar
Aug 1, 2009
252 posts
36 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Oh fiddlesticks, I was hoping for the folding ones.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5249 posts
2921 upvotes
A Place to Stand
Rumar wrote: Oh fiddlesticks, I was hoping for the folding ones.
Sir, this is a family friendly website. I'd ask you to watch that foul language.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Plastic crap. If you lean ever so gently on the side of it you'll tip over. Too light
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2011
1870 posts
691 upvotes
GTA
foodyforlife wrote: Plastic crap. If you lean ever so gently on the side of it you'll tip over. Too light
Thanks
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Apr 8, 2013
385 posts
197 upvotes
Ottawa
foodyforlife wrote: Plastic crap. If you lean ever so gently on the side of it you'll tip over. Too light

I'd disagree with that statement. Can't be that light duty, the chair is rated for upto 350lbs!
Beauty, eh?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 13, 2005
5890 posts
295 upvotes
GTA
At the Mavis and Britannia store in Mississauga. Store clerk is checking to see if they can honour the .ca price. Their inventory States 14 pieces remaining only able to find 7.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 13, 2005
5890 posts
295 upvotes
GTA
amiratish wrote: How's the quality?
Not bad. I'm about 215 and I just sat on one and pretty sturdy. But for that price can't go wrong.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2008
3830 posts
6103 upvotes
Langley, BC
takeoff1212 wrote: I'd disagree with that statement. Can't be that light duty, the chair is rated for upto 350lbs!
Someone that heavy shouldn't be sitting, they should be on the treadmill.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 13, 2005
5890 posts
295 upvotes
GTA
sunnybono wrote: At the Mavis and Britannia store in Mississauga. Store clerk is checking to see if they can honour the .ca price. Their inventory States 14 pieces remaining only able to find 7.
Ended up scooping 10 pieces (found the remaining that were missing). Good deal. Saved over $100 in total....
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 2, 2003
935 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Does SCOP work on this since it's advertised online?
Sorry not sure how SCOP works. I'm at the store and I see a ton of these chairs... Maybe 3 stacks of grey
Member
Dec 28, 2011
471 posts
238 upvotes
OAKVILLE
Great find OP & Thanked!

Got last 2 chairs at Trafalgar Village in Oakville for $9 each.
Member
Dec 28, 2011
471 posts
238 upvotes
OAKVILLE
Elusive wrote: Does SCOP work on this since it's advertised online?
Sorry not sure how SCOP works. I'm at the store and I see a ton of these chairs... Maybe 3 stacks of grey
Yes. They should take $10 off the first item and then all the others you buy will be at the website price.
Member
Apr 4, 2006
393 posts
127 upvotes
takeoff1212 wrote: I'd disagree with that statement. Can't be that light duty, the chair is rated for upto 350lbs!
That rating must be for 350lbs put on gently and never moves. I purchased 4 of these last year because of the rating as I'm around 250 and the back leg on 2 of them collapsed in the first 2 weeks.

Great price and if you're light I'd definitely recommend otherwise as they are quite comfortable.
Member
Dec 28, 2011
471 posts
238 upvotes
OAKVILLE
takeoff1212 wrote: I'd disagree with that statement. Can't be that light duty, the chair is rated for upto 350lbs!
These are the heavy duty versions and not the same as the light duty ones that are sold at Canadian Tire and other stores. I sat on them and they are very sturdy and solid.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 2, 2003
935 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Went to Scarborough and bought four at the website price. Manager would not honour the SCOP as he said its online.
Im not informed of how it works so I let it go.
If certainly get more if SCOP worked... For me.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)