June 28, 2018

We get it dude.....we get it
Lol pretty funny :)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6590 posts
2947 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Finally received the 2 side of the table we were missing. It's been a few months now. It was shipped using DHL directly from china. Now that we have it all it looks even better. We have been using the set so much lately because of the nice weather :)
Apr 18, 2011
16 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
I agree with everything here, I just looked at Overstock patio furniture and thought to myself sow is Overstock a deal and not just them but anyone else selling cheap quality goods Now I am just talking about patio furniture but I agree DO NOT BUY STEEL! I think the net net on any product is you get what you buy and outdoor furniture you want to invest, I have jst got new patio furniture setup in my yard it was aluminum made, fabric was Sunbrella and I paid under $1600 for a 10' x 6' set that comes with a 5 year warranty... Would you rather pay $500-$700 more and get something that will last at least 5-10 years. Anyways I have bought at Walmart, Amazon and Overstock before but come on its not always about buying cheap and then having garbage that you need to replace in a year or two.

This isn't just IMH its a fact a couple things to look for aluminum made and what is the UV resistant fabric Sunbrella being the gold standard, if you can find this at a good price it's a no brainer... as I am sitting on my outdoor sectional :P
mau_mau wrote: April 27, 2018

June 28, 2018

We get it dude.....we get it