Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Hampton Bay Venturi Spiral Flame Heater $198 (Reg. $656)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2019 3:58 am
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5071 posts
1390 upvotes
DOC SB wrote: Very upset, assembled the entire thing wondering why it was leaning, thinking maybe it was to do with the wheels!

Turns out the platform came indented, you can see how it’s sunken in. Hasn’t even seen water yet and there’s already rust where the paint chipped away.

Even worse, there is no stock anywhere in Canada for an exchange and the manufacturer has advised that they have none in stock and don’t have just the base that they can ship.

Pretty PO’d right now.
Damn that thing is looking like the Sprial Flame Heater of Pisa.

If you don't plan on moving it around too much, maybe you can prop it up with some wood blocks inside the ring?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1164 posts
106 upvotes
DOC SB wrote: Very upset, assembled the entire thing wondering why it was leaning, thinking maybe it was to do with the wheels!

Turns out the platform came indented, you can see how it’s sunken in. Hasn’t even seen water yet and there’s already rust where the paint chipped away.

Even worse, there is no stock anywhere in Canada for an exchange and the manufacturer has advised that they have none in stock and don’t have just the base that they can ship.

Pretty PO’d right now.
I dont see your legs installed. Maybe install the legs and bend them or add the spike to one side. It might help a bit or modify the leg
Nov 7, 2019
1 posts
These are completely out of stock in my area, even though I ordered 1 on line almost 2 months ago, had them email me a couple of weeks ago to say they had no idea when they would be back in stock !

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)