Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

HD Price matched in Ontario - 22-inch Toro Low Wheel Variable Speed Gas Self Propelled Mower $341

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2018 1:11 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1569 posts
1156 upvotes
When you look at its features vs others, its definitely overpriced at HD. I'm not sure if it's the Kohler engine driving the price up or the 22" deck, but it's missing AWD and the fold up for storage feature that other Toro's have.
Jan 27, 2007
380 posts
121 upvotes
no mans land
Spent 50 minutes on the phone with HD. At first she said no because Kooybros only has one store and isn't the same type of store (ex. lowes, rona, etc.)

I was polite and replied that they have an online and physical store just like you guys... how does that make sense... a store needs to have two locations for you to price match??? She went back and got the job done.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2844 posts
2536 upvotes
Ontario
Online still will not do it for me. The fact that some can get and others cant is so frustrating.
Oct 10, 2007
77 posts
10 upvotes
Waterloo, CAD
CaptainCrash wrote: Online still will not do it for me. The fact that some can get and others cant is so frustrating.
tried 5x until some was willing to do it. Ask for Jas. He got my order through.
Oct 11, 2011
151 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
This is my first time looking for lawn mower deals. Do you think it's the best bang for the bucks for a self-propelled quality lawn mower?
Oct 11, 2011
151 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
Also why is this deal in expired deals? I just called HD and they can still do the price match...
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2844 posts
2536 upvotes
Ontario
I had a neighbour try and had no issue - I guess somehow I was blackballed. either way I'm getting one.
Oct 25, 2014
291 posts
245 upvotes
Boswell, BC
Online chat says "This item is currently under investigation about the pricing. We won't be able to price match this item at the moment" and then claimed "The items they are selling with the manufacture has a wrong price for the in-box it is supposed to be for the refurbished item. I won't be able to change the price under the investigation. It might take 24 to 48 hours" and said "We have information from our supervisors and managers not to price match this item until they investigate it."
Sep 19, 2016
138 posts
50 upvotes
just now: "I would be happy to assist you with that. Unfortunately we are not price matching this item do to the price difference. We have orders to postpone the price match until this item gets investigated. I am sorry for the inconvenience."
Nov 13, 2013
571 posts
227 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thats sad to see people are denied price match now. I wonder if they will just cancel all the order placed over phone in last 2 days.
Mine still says "Processing Order".... not sure if they will cancel the order and just process refund :-(
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23686 posts
5125 upvotes
Niagara Falls
emma30 wrote: Online chat says "This item is currently under investigation about the pricing. We won't be able to price match this item at the moment" and then claimed "The items they are selling with the manufacture has a wrong price for the in-box it is supposed to be for the refurbished item. I won't be able to change the price under the investigation. It might take 24 to 48 hours" and said "We have information from our supervisors and managers not to price match this item until they investigate it."

Seems like they're just making things up now. it's easy to see online that $379-$399 is the real price of this lawnmower and their price is inflated.
Dec 18, 2016
9 posts
16 upvotes
ClarkMan wrote: Thats sad to see people are denied price match now. I wonder if they will just cancel all the order placed over phone in last 2 days.
Mine still says "Processing Order".... not sure if they will cancel the order and just process refund :-(
Mine shipped yesterday.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
2844 posts
2536 upvotes
Ontario
godfatherofdeals wrote: just now: "I would be happy to assist you with that. Unfortunately we are not price matching this item do to the price difference. We have orders to postpone the price match until this item gets investigated. I am sorry for the inconvenience."
So when I tried a second time on online chat they said "We see you chatted us last night at 9:23pm, I am reviewing the conversation you had with the rep at that time". So at that point I knew I was done.
Like I said earlier I had someone else call the cx service line and they had no issue. Chat seems like a lost cause.
Nov 13, 2013
571 posts
227 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Got the shipping confirmation email few mins back :-)
Sep 19, 2016
138 posts
50 upvotes
CaptainCrash wrote: So when I tried a second time on online chat they said "We see you chatted us last night at 9:23pm, I am reviewing the conversation you had with the rep at that time". So at that point I knew I was done.
Like I said earlier I had someone else call the cx service line and they had no issue. Chat seems like a lost cause.
maybe its a sign... doing more research on the mower seems like the price is not actually that great and the reviews are pretty divided between really good or really bad, im going to pass.
Nov 13, 2013
571 posts
227 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
CaptainCrash wrote: has anyone received their lawn mower yet?
As per UPS, I might get mine tomorrow.