[Home Depot] HDX 50l & 6l trash can set - $20 *YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2019 12:50 am
Apr 9, 2017
170 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thx op.

As of 7pm there were at least 13 left. Mall closes at 9pm, so there'll likely still be some in the morning.
Nov 28, 2009
645 posts
594 upvotes
Pickering
There are lots at the Markham location as well on Markham rd and 14th black and stainless steel. They are all the way up as well need a store assistant will let ya'll know if they will March the price.

They are giving me a hard time... after 30min wait the manager didnt allow it. Gonna try Pickering location next.

None left in Pickering however they are in stock at other locations.

I recall home depot does not price match clearance items. The guy who purchased at Richmond Hill location probably got lucky YMMV.
Last edited by steved54321 on May 24th, 2019 11:09 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Feb 27, 2012
59 posts
26 upvotes
WEST VANCOUVER
Just a heads up west vanancoucer Home Depot has it for 41.98
Dec 16, 2010
752 posts
643 upvotes
Canada
Awesome, got a price match.

Thanks OP!
Jan 14, 2018
18 posts
26 upvotes
Home Depot off 404 at Elgin mills had 20 in stock, they had to pull them from the racking, and easily price matched for me with the pics
I don’t think they pulled the rest down so should still be plenty left
Nov 28, 2009
645 posts
594 upvotes
Pickering
Can you guys post a receipt so it can assist people who have difficulty price matching at other locations? Please and thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1122 posts
570 upvotes
essfour wrote: Home Depot off 404 at Elgin mills had 20 in stock, they had to pull them from the racking, and easily price matched for me with the pics
I don’t think they pulled the rest down so should still be plenty left
Can you post your receipt?
I’m heading to 1706 Elgin Mills HD tomorrow in Richmond Hill, ON
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2007
1564 posts
326 upvotes
Wouldn’t PM at Heartland HD... Said it could be in store promotion only, so they won’t (not even couldn’t) pm it.

How do you guys PM with just pics of the sale tags or even an out of province receipt? Lol
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18786 posts
5423 upvotes
Policy at Thunder Bay store is to sell at the discount price only if it is shown online. Since this was in store at a distant location, it's a no go...
Dec 12, 2012
351 posts
568 upvotes
Canada
malaujai wrote: Wouldn’t PM at Heartland HD... Said it could be in store promotion only, so they won’t (not even couldn’t) pm it.

How do you guys PM with just pics of the sale tags or even an out of province receipt? Lol
You wouldn't believe what I had to go through for price match.

Had to drink entire pound of chocolate fondue that everyone in their lunch room had their hands in. Swept up every fertilizer grain in their spring garden only using my hands and promised to re-write the ending of Game of Thrones.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2010
1079 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
malaujai wrote: Wouldn’t PM at Heartland HD... Said it could be in store promotion only, so they won’t (not even couldn’t) pm it.

simonasimona wrote: Kindly post receipts please :)
Superman_2099 wrote: Can you post your receipt?
I’m heading to 1706 Elgin Mills HD tomorrow in Richmond Hill, ON
steved54321 wrote: Can you guys post a receipt so it can assist people who have difficulty price matching at other locations? Please and thanks.

I hope this helps you all!

Btw the way I price match is I ask super nicely, I never go in TELLING someone to price match. I kindly ask would it please be possible to price match this? As really, even though there is a policy it is a courtesy to price match. People can make all sorts of excuses to NOT help, but I find if I ask super nicely I rarely get turned away. People generally dont NEED to do anything, even though yes it is "their job" but it always helps asking with a smile.

I also usually try to grab the younger workers too, as they tend to not care as much and are more helpful. Older works are more bitter from over the years of working - Ie some managers are real sticklers :p

So even if you went to one HD and they already said no, if its your local one it doesnt hurt to ask again with a DIFFERENT younger worker.

I have been turned away in the same store from one worker, but when I come back 5 minutes later and its a different worker and the original one is off some where else I also get success.

It really depends HOW you ask and WHO you ask.
Images
  • thumbnail_Resized_20190525_112259.jpg
Feb 12, 2013
422 posts
113 upvotes
Found the last one for the home depot in Burnaby. Scanned at 55.98 but took $40 off after showing the receipt. Total came to $17.xx. Thanks op (but the ppl that posted their receipts you're the real MVP)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)