Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

Home Depot

Home Depot Black Friday Ad (Nov.26-Dec. 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2020 4:53 pm
Dec 22, 2010
54 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
Tiberius wrote: How about for a hammer drill? My instinct is to stick to a wired tool for a hammer drill, and I'm trying to decide which one to grab (hoping for some sales to appear soon)
As a matter of fact, I just saw that the TSC BF flyer has the Milwaukee Hammer Drill / Impact Driver kit with 3 batteries (all 2.0) for $199.97. I cannot vouch for it, but I am considering getting it myself. I currently use a wired hammer drill, but now that I (finally) bought an impact driver over the summer (There was a sale on the Fuel one at HD a few months ago), and used it for my car wheels swap as well as my deck build (lag bolts), I can't believe I waited that long to "cut the cord". :)

I will need a hammer drill in a few weeks...maybe it's time to pull the trigger...hmmmm.... ;)
Deal Fanatic
Feb 3, 2005
5295 posts
1266 upvotes
Georgetown
frosken wrote: As a matter of fact, I just saw that the TSC BF flyer has the Milwaukee Hammer Drill / Impact Driver kit with 3 batteries (all 2.0) for $199.97. I cannot vouch for it, but I am considering getting it myself. I currently use a wired hammer drill, but now that I (finally) bought an impact driver over the summer (There was a sale on the Fuel one at HD a few months ago), and used it for my car wheels swap as well as my deck build (lag bolts), I can't believe I waited that long to "cut the cord". :)

I will need a hammer drill in a few weeks...maybe it's time to pull the trigger...hmmmm.... ;)
Yeah, I saw that in the flyer too - I think it's only 2 batteries though. Also, I always doubt the ability of a hammer drill without the additional handle. I can't imagine just using a pistol grip to drive holes into concrete/brick/mortar (thinking drilling out a damaged brick)...
Dec 22, 2010
54 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
Tiberius wrote: Yeah, I saw that in the flyer too - I think it's only 2 batteries though. Also, I always doubt the ability of a hammer drill without the additional handle. I can't imagine just using a pistol grip to drive holes into concrete/brick/mortar (thinking drilling out a damaged brick)...
The 2 tools have batteries and there is another bonus battery. I want to go check it out, maybe there is a handle but they didn't put on the picture?

I am in the same boat: need to install shelves on a concrete wall... LOL
Deal Fanatic
Feb 3, 2005
5295 posts
1266 upvotes
Georgetown
frosken wrote: The 2 tools have batteries and there is another bonus battery. I want to go check it out, maybe there is a handle but they didn't put on the picture?

I am in the same boat: need to install shelves on a concrete wall... LOL
Weird - I see no mention of a bonus battery, but still a good deal.

Also - it does seem to have a handle that isn't in the picture.
Jun 20, 2017
53 posts
54 upvotes
frosken wrote: As a matter of fact, I just saw that the TSC BF flyer has the Milwaukee Hammer Drill / Impact Driver kit with 3 batteries (all 2.0) for $199.97. I cannot vouch for it, but I am considering getting it myself. I currently use a wired hammer drill, but now that I (finally) bought an impact driver over the summer (There was a sale on the Fuel one at HD a few months ago), and used it for my car wheels swap as well as my deck build (lag bolts), I can't believe I waited that long to "cut the cord". :)

What is TSC?? Do you have a link to the flyer. Thanks so much.
Jun 20, 2017
53 posts
54 upvotes
I am also looking for a hammer drill. Was really hoping the Milwaukee fuel would go on sale. No dice.
Jun 20, 2017
53 posts
54 upvotes
Thank you. That is the one at Home Depot and home hardware that is priced at $168.00 with no third battery. It is brushed and regular price at Home Depot is $198 so free battery. The brushless is $299 at Home Depot with free battery. Brushed may be to light for me for heavier jobs. Debating on the brushed deal or waiting unti Boxing Day to see if fuel gets a free battery or tool... sigh.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 3, 2005
5295 posts
1266 upvotes
Georgetown
wippingboy wrote: Thank you. That is the one at Home Depot and home hardware that is priced at $168.00 with no third battery. It is brushed and regular price at Home Depot is $198 so free battery. The brushless is $299 at Home Depot with free battery. Brushed may be to light for me for heavier jobs. Debating on the brushed deal or waiting unti Boxing Day to see if fuel gets a free battery or tool... sigh.
Nope - picture looks the same, but this one has the Hammer drill... not the regular drill/driver.

I'm also curious if Frosken is seeing a different flyer because he says 3 batteries at 2.0 amps... and the flyer kit comes with 2 @ 1.5 amps...
Jun 20, 2017
53 posts
54 upvotes
Tiberius wrote: Nope - picture looks the same, but this one has the Hammer drill... not the regular drill/driver.

I'm also curious if Frosken is seeing a different flyer because he says 3 batteries at 2.0 amps... and the flyer kit comes with 2 @ 1.5 amps...
I stand corrected. So many different versions it is hard to keep track. Doesn’t the normal combo kit come with 2 batteries and they are adding one on top of that?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
6354 posts
1013 upvotes
Toronto, ON
MarcALeB wrote: I been eying this for a while now.

From research, it was reported at 88$ and 98$ in 2019. That said the regular price of the tool has gone up from 149 to 169, to 194 to the now 184$.

Best deal from what I recall this year would have been at 149$ with a free starter kit. That would had made de tool at around 93$ if you consider the return value. Still kicking myself that I missed that.

EDIT : That said the 10$ coupon should work in store, bringing the price to 109$.
Which $10 coupon. I want to pick this thing up. Trying to get the best value.
--
I like detailing cars!
Feb 8, 2010
457 posts
163 upvotes
Brampton
Serbtastic wrote: Eufycam 2 is out of stock, does anyone know if they'll restock during the day or tomorrow?
back in stock
Dec 22, 2010
54 posts
81 upvotes
Ottawa
Tiberius wrote: Nope - picture looks the same, but this one has the Hammer drill... not the regular drill/driver.

Hi! I went to check it out in store.

I was partially correct... ;)

The kit has 2 x 1.5A batteries and you get a bonus 2A battery.

In addition, see pics below for the ad and specs of the drill... doesn't look like it has an extra handle. the wired one has the handle (not on sale).

They had quite a few at my local store so didn't pull the trigger...yet.

In other news, as posted in the "packout" thread, TSC have 10% off all Packout items. However, they do not sell the HD "kit" (3 boxes) for $228 as they sell them seperately @ $159.99 (biggest with wheels); $94.99 (middle one) and $89.99 (top one). these are the regular prices, so deduct 10%.
Images
  • IMG_9006.jpg
  • IMG_9007.jpg
  • IMG_8986.jpg
  • IMG_8988.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Feb 3, 2005
5295 posts
1266 upvotes
Georgetown
frosken wrote: Hi! I went to check it out in store.

I was partially correct... ;)

The kit has 2 x 1.5A batteries and you get a bonus 2A battery.

In addition, see pics below for the ad and specs of the drill... doesn't look like it has an extra handle. the wired one has the handle (not on sale).

They had quite a few at my local store so didn't pull the trigger...yet.

In other news, as posted in the "packout" thread, TSC have 10% off all Packout items. However, they do not sell the HD "kit" (3 boxes) for $228 as they sell them seperately @ $159.99 (biggest with wheels); $94.99 (middle one) and $89.99 (top one). these are the regular prices, so deduct 10%.
Thanks for the info. I googled the model number and watched a YouTube review video for it and it had a handle.... so, I’d expect a handle.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2011
1005 posts
994 upvotes
St. Catharines
I bought this 2-pack for $88 on Black Friday 2018. I read that it was also $88 on BF2019. There are comments that prices are up due to poor sales. But on RFD interest in power tools still seems strong, so not sure about that.

I guess it depends if you need the batteries.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2017
1556 posts
1391 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thinking of grabbing that Milwaukee 6pc set with two batteries for $529 anyone else? Thoughts on this deal?

I bought the 5pc $399 set but one of the tools is just a light, so not as much value as in the 6pc set. The $529 set has an angle grinder/cutter and a reciprocating saw. So for $130 more I get much more useful tools.

I already use 3-4 of their power tools at work and really like their stuff.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2016
1539 posts
960 upvotes
cpfan wrote: I bought this 2-pack for $88 on Black Friday 2018. I read that it was also $88 on BF2019. There are comments that prices are up due to poor sales. But on RFD interest in power tools still seems strong, so not sure about that.

What are the chances of seeing these @ $88 in the near future? Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Tbh, I don't two batteries but an extra 4.0 Ah would be nice.
Mar 31, 2011
465 posts
443 upvotes
Cambridge, ON
cpfan wrote: I bought this 2-pack for $88 on Black Friday 2018. I read that it was also $88 on BF2019. There are comments that prices are up due to poor sales. But on RFD interest in power tools still seems strong, so not sure about that.

These are the non-HP batteries, so they will not perform as well on brushless tools as the HP line, just an FYI. I would spend the extra $10 and get the HC 2pk.
Buying things you don't need is what RFD is all about.
Oct 29, 2013
239 posts
219 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Just price matched Costco for Google Nest Hub Max at $229. I went to the Burnaby BC, Henning drive location for the price match. Very easy and quick, the cashier barely looked at my Costco picture. There were lots in stock of both the chalk and charcoal.
Images
  • IMG_20201126_195309.jpg
  • IMG_20201126_140456.jpg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)