Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2020

[Home Depot] Home Depot Black Friday Ad (Nov.26-Dec. 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2020 4:53 pm
Jun 20, 2017
49 posts
54 upvotes
I decided to purchase the brushless Milwaukee hammer drill and impact drill with the free tool (I got the Sawzill) for $299. Seemed the best deal on the Milwaukee. I was very close to buying the m12 fuel hammer drill for $149 but realized that the M12 and compact M18 were the same size. I found the m18 to be more powerful with a more comfortable grip so went with that. I won’t open it until after Christmas just in case a better deal comes up.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1108 posts
573 upvotes
MarcALeB wrote: I did on the Ryobi Brad Nailer with no issues. Should work!
Did you have to go through the cashier or can you scan it at the self check out? The coupon says cannot be combined with other discounts, that's what's making me hesitant
THE CHILDREN ARE FINE!!!
Dec 22, 2010
32 posts
43 upvotes
Ottawa
LyGuy wrote: Did you have to go through the cashier or can you scan it at the self check out? The coupon says cannot be combined with other discounts, that's what's making me hesitant
I used the self checkout...

You need to scan the code like a purchase item. If you go to "pay" w/o scanning the code, you won't be able to put the code in. Got a mouthful from the HD employee because I didn't scan it as an item...

good luck!
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1108 posts
573 upvotes
frosken wrote: I used the self checkout...

You need to scan the code like a purchase item. If you go to "pay" w/o scanning the code, you won't be able to put the code in. Got a mouthful from the HD employee because I didn't scan it as an item...

good luck!
Haha thanks will try sneaky peaky like
THE CHILDREN ARE FINE!!!
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3827 posts
2784 upvotes
GTA
Cashforlife wrote: Lucky men. Hope you know what you've got.
It's a hint from the wife - this is called " pack out" for a reason - so pack your s...t and out!