Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Home Depot Clearance Deals 2019 (YMMV)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2020 12:25 pm
Newbie
Oct 18, 2007
78 posts
172 upvotes
The ryobi Charged up event give you a charger and a 2A batterie free.
20190828_070255.jpg
Images
  • Screenshot_20190828-070230_Chrome.jpg
Newbie
Mar 26, 2019
26 posts
12 upvotes
johnnyrock wrote: I was at the Markham North location today and they had several ridgid products on clearance. They also had quite a few clearance deals in most departments.
Thanks man. I was able to get the last Ridgid multi tool that you posted last night at Markham north Home Depot for 79.00. Thought it would have been gone for sure.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
2204 posts
2108 upvotes
Montreal
hakinen wrote: The ryobi Charged up event give you a charger and a 2A batterie free.

20190828_070255.jpg
Wow that's a weak offer. Hopefully Ridgid is at least 3AH. It doesn't show in the flyer.
Newbie
Oct 18, 2007
78 posts
172 upvotes
SquadG wrote: Wow that's a weak offer. Hopefully Ridgid is at least 3AH. It doesn't show in the flyer.
Yup wallet is safe for now :)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 5, 2006
7056 posts
1117 upvotes
Toronto
SquadG wrote: And here's Ridgid offer - the same offer as Ryobi.

This is a new packaging that I've never seen for the charger and the battery. It comes with LSA.
Thanks for posting. Too bad it's just a 2 amp battery. Don't really need another charger, have a couple spares from past combo kit deals.

If it were 4ah I'd go for it.

These starter kits with battery and charger were on clearance a few years ago for under $50 iirc. Nobody would pay 150 for one.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2052 posts
1025 upvotes
Toronto
SquadG wrote: And here's Ridgid offer - the same offer as Ryobi.

This is a new packaging that I've never seen for the charger and the battery. It comes with LSA.
does anyone see this ridgid event in GTA? looking to get a brushless router and dont mind to get a free 2ah battery (should be lighter and more than enough to fire up the router) TIA
Member
Jul 31, 2009
482 posts
257 upvotes
Ottawa
SquadG wrote: And here's Ridgid offer - the same offer as Ryobi.

This is a new packaging that I've never seen for the charger and the battery. It comes with LSA.
Sad offer compared to the states.
Inno wrote: These starter kits with battery and charger were on clearance a few years ago for under $50 iirc. Nobody would pay 150 for one.
They cleared the 4.0 ah kits a couple of years back for the same price as well, that was an awesome deal
Last edited by oujifye on Aug 28th, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 11, 2004
9442 posts
2192 upvotes
Montreal, QC
The Ryobi 2Ah battery have Sony VCT4 high discharge cells
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
2204 posts
2108 upvotes
Montreal
woolo wrote: does anyone see this ridgid event in GTA? looking to get a brushless router and dont mind to get a free 2ah battery (should be lighter and more than enough to fire up the router) TIA
It's Canada wide starting tomorrow till the end of October.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 18, 2008
7612 posts
1688 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Superman_2099 wrote: There is a 2 pack of 9amp for $199. Online only.
But looks to be out of stock
i have a 6a and only a charger that is for the ryobi vacuum. i tried to charged the 6a and its only half way after charging it for 8 hours? is that normal?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 15, 2012
667 posts
137 upvotes
bv
SquadG wrote: It's Canada wide starting tomorrow till the end of October.
What promotion is this?
Jr. Member
Dec 31, 2009
140 posts
260 upvotes
town fmrly known as …
The charged up event, purchase bare tool and get free battery and charger.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2006
1279 posts
156 upvotes
The vacuum charger is known for slowness. So it's normal if a larger battery is less completely charged than the stock 4ah one. Going to guess the original intent was a full day to charge the 4ah one.
L4cky wrote: i have a 6a and only a charger that is for the ryobi vacuum. i tried to charged the 6a and its only half way after charging it for 8 hours? is that normal?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 15, 2012
667 posts
137 upvotes
bv
zac3ne2nr wrote: The charged up event, purchase bare tool and get free battery and charger.
Where is this listed? So I could purchase the 1/2" Impact and get a free charger and tool? What size battery and is battery LSA? Is this even for Ridgid or some other brand?

Top