Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Home Depot Clearance Deals 2019 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2020 12:25 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
2118 posts
6128 upvotes
cyphon21 wrote: Super easy on their site to do. That's why I always get electronic receipt now, so I just attach it to the entry. Also, it will take longer then expected. It usually takes a month to add the LSA.
My last tool took nearly 4 months for electronic online LSA and 3 attempts to contact customer service.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2653 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Mmagic888 wrote: My last tool took nearly 4 months for electronic online LSA and 3 attempts to contact customer service.
I just sent a message through the site, and within a week of that it was approved. That worked twice.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
I've had stuff sit for months after submitting my info, just says LSA pending. I called them and even though one was beyond the 90-day timeline, they told me that the 90-day count is satisfied by submitting the info within that time, not that it needs to achieve LSA status within that time.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
2118 posts
6128 upvotes
cyphon21 wrote: I just sent a message through the site, and within a week of that it was approved. That worked twice.
Different experience here, when I called customer service, they said everything is done online unless I wanted to physically mail in my receipt. Took 4 months almost to get my last LSA approved and completed.
Images
  • EA05BAEA-C366-4396-8558-14D99C58F317.jpeg
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2653 posts
443 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Mmagic888 wrote: Different experience here, when I called customer service, they said everything is done online unless I wanted to physically mail in my receipt. Took 4 months almost to get my last LSA approved and completed.
Wow, that's unacceptable for sure. They quote 2-3 weeks I believe on the site. I mean, Ridgid/HomeDepot is amazing so I I'm sure they would take care if anything happened regardless.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
Is there a new thread for this for 2020?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
Thanks. Damn i missed 3 pages worth lol
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2015
2089 posts
2090 upvotes
Durham Region
tatung wrote: Thanks. Damn i missed 3 pages worth lol
Didn’t miss much on 1st page. That was just non existent deals from 2019 that op posted

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)