Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Home Depot Clearance Deals 2019 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2020 12:25 pm
Nov 7, 2006
140 posts
39 upvotes
Thanks a million Dekster - picked up the ryobi chainsaw in Ancaster! Spent 350 on one at CT last year (they work great - quiet, fast, no fuel/oil mixing etc) and so happy to grab this one for my backup - the other one had a hold on it with someones name - so I go the last one. Cheers! While I was there I got this for $7 normally $20. They have about ten left in Ancaster. https://www.homedepot.ca/product/vigoro ... 1001102005
Jul 20, 2008
217 posts
70 upvotes
Waterloo
Cambridge (King, near Costco)

The EGO batteries are a good deal if you've invested into that system.
Images
  • 20190322_121308.jpg
  • 20190322_121257.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3157 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
I would get Ridgid stuff but none on sale in Quebec :(
<no self promotion>
Apr 12, 2013
727 posts
680 upvotes
BC
Picked up a vanity, mirror and cabinet today in Cranbrook BC. List was around $1200, marked at $460 and haggled for $360 :)

We Brits like to haggle!

Cranbrook store has fairly limited clearance, but does seem to keep adding bits. Cordless stuff is only 20-30% off I think; walked anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2010
6112 posts
660 upvotes
SW Ontario
Gene290 wrote: HD Vaudreuil

That's an amazing buy. I got it when it was reduced but not nearly as much as that and it works great. Worth it (to me) at full price, considering it's the only cordless pin nailer you can buy around here I think.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2011
1005 posts
994 upvotes
St. Catharines
WOW, I'd like that pin nailer. Got a quick use for it right now, and a small project probably this summer. Have to check the local stores. Thanks for posting this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
May 24, 2011
241 posts
24 upvotes
Edmonton
Seen these at a few Edmonton locations. Seemed to be a couple at each one.
Images
  • 1A1D0D7B-4E7B-44E7-BE04-EEE8D89820B6.jpeg
  • 05DC3B64-C4EB-4638-8B2E-DA6FD2DEC810.jpeg
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3157 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
cpfan wrote: WOW, I'd like that pin nailer. Got a quick use for it right now, and a small project probably this summer. Have to check the local stores. Thanks for posting this.
Send me the cash and I'll ship it to ya ;)
<no self promotion>
Jul 7, 2007
227 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
AndrewBond wrote: Picked up a vanity, mirror and cabinet today in Cranbrook BC. List was around $1200, marked at $460 and haggled for $360 :)

We Brits like to haggle!

Cranbrook store has fairly limited clearance, but does seem to keep adding bits. Cordless stuff is only 20-30% off I think; walked anyway.

Sorry! Very newbie question but you can haggle at home Depot? Who do you speak with?
Jun 2, 2007
637 posts
849 upvotes
GTA
katwoman2000 wrote:

Sorry! Very newbie question but you can haggle at home Depot? Who do you speak with?
You speak with the floor manager. I've done it successfully before and it never hurts to try, other than your pride. ;)
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Apr 12, 2013
727 posts
680 upvotes
BC
I haggle whenever I think it is worth it! Asked the nearest staff member and they found the department staff. Simply offered to buy all 3 if deal was better. HD wants clearance stuff gone to make room for newer, more profitable items.

Always find a win for the seller and use it to negotiate, has to be win win.
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
katwoman2000 wrote: Sorry! Very newbie question but you can haggle at home Depot? Who do you speak with?
Sure you can. Each department manager can make calls like that. I saw a clearance deal for a table saw on here - found a higher price at another store. Mentioned it to the tools manager, and while she said she couldn’t match it, she was happy to give me a few more bucks off.

Just be polite, and see where that gets you. Doesn’t hurt to ask when there is volume or clearance involved.
Sep 11, 2013
50 posts
36 upvotes
I am always iffy about negociations unless it really makes sense. Like once I offered to clear their lawn display of ryobi tools so they didn't have to store it for winter in exchange for a deal... They refused at one store, but accepted at another.
Jul 7, 2007
227 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for the tip! I never knew you could negotiate. Wait is it only for clearance stuff or for even regular priced merch?
Sep 24, 2017
233 posts
79 upvotes
Guelph ON
No harm in asking; I always able to negotiate sometimes even on clearance ; and most of the time get deal in my favor; just look for friendly staff. that's it

giving you an example : Ridgid 18 Hammer-drill and driver combo was on sale @174 on clearance ; I asked person for favour for last piece ; and walked away with with smile @124
katwoman2000 wrote: Thanks for the tip! I never knew you could negotiate. Wait is it only for clearance stuff or for even regular priced merch?
Jun 2, 2007
637 posts
849 upvotes
GTA
katwoman2000 wrote: Thanks for the tip! I never knew you could negotiate. Wait is it only for clearance stuff or for even regular priced merch?
Much harder for non-clearance stuff in my experience. I've done it once before, but it was because they messed something up.
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Mar 3, 2006
187 posts
186 upvotes
Toronto
kyle0629 wrote: Seen these at a few Edmonton locations. Seemed to be a couple at each one.
Saw the E-410 NG at Brampton West for $699 on the weekend, unfortunately someone literally grabbed the last one while I was taking the picture.

houston
Images
  • Webber E410.jpg
Feb 20, 2011
618 posts
201 upvotes
downtown TO
Does HD ever offer something like Lowe’s..save the tax. Looking to purchase a big item but only HD sells it

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)