Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Home Depot Clearance Deals 2019 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2019 3:46 am
Sep 30, 2009
744 posts
406 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Any of the Richmond Hill locations have the levels?

How many levels were at the Markham location? A bit far drive for me
Nov 24, 2007
49 posts
41 upvotes
Toronto
patrickkc wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2019 1:05 am
Any of the Richmond Hill locations have the levels?

How many levels were at the Markham location? A bit far drive for me
I didn’t see any at north Richmond Hill yesterday.
Jun 24, 2015
34 posts
8 upvotes
Markham, ON
2 48" left at Markham North near the washroom entrance.
Penalty Box
Jul 14, 2014
1251 posts
293 upvotes
stilltippin wrote:
Jun 30th, 2019 4:30 pm
These sliding doors are 75% off in London East!
Yeah, I posted about this for bc location
Dec 22, 2017
52 posts
33 upvotes
majikstic wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2019 11:16 pm
Well for starters, these are aluminum box levels not the cheap plastic ones that can easily warp. And the level is easy to read, cheaper ones aren't as clear and involve some guess work. Also, longer levels are better and provide a more accurate reading.
Bought a 48 incher this morn’n in Aurora...not sure why yet ...but it sure does looks nice....and whadya know....it matches. This is start’n to feel a lot like collecting hot wheels if you ask me.

Do I really need a 24 incher if I already got a 48 incher?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8829 posts
1808 upvotes
Montreal, QC
One Ridgid drywall gun left at Montreal Acadie store as of last night, box a little mangled, $32 something
Dec 3, 2012
54 posts
17 upvotes
Hope this helps.

Sku #: 1001088630
Empire 24-Inch REDSTICK Compact Box Level

Sku #: 1001088629
Milwaukee Tool 48-Inch REDSTICK Compact Box Level
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1356 posts
322 upvotes
User511552 wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2019 1:42 pm
Bought a 48 incher this morn’n in Aurora...not sure why yet ...but it sure does looks nice....and whadya know....it matches. This is start’n to feel a lot like collecting hot wheels if you ask me.

Do I really need a 24 incher if I already got a 48 incher?
Insert the "that's what she said" jokes here. But seriously, there's a reason why they come in different lengths. Sometimes you only have 24" of space to work within and sometimes you have even less. There's a proper tool for every job, it's just a matter of how often you will come across that situation and you will need to evaluate yourself.
Dec 22, 2017
52 posts
33 upvotes
majikstic wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2019 2:20 pm
Insert the "that's what she said" jokes here. But seriously, there's a reason why they come in different lengths. Sometimes you only have 24" of space to work within and sometimes you have even less. There's a proper tool for every job, it's just a matter of how often you will come across that situation and you will need to evaluate yourself.
I usually just cramm’r in they’re good...but I see what y’all mean Majisktic...like try’n to squeeze her all in to the front seat of an Acura when you know she belongs in the back seat of a Honda.
Nov 24, 2012
797 posts
569 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
So far, the levels are still at full price in the Lower Mainland system, according to a check made at Park Royal.

EDIT: The stores that are "out of stock" show up on the web with the discounted price. Stores that have the levels in stock list it at full price.
Mar 12, 2017
862 posts
2038 upvotes
tvisforme wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2019 7:06 pm
So far, the levels are still at full price in the Lower Mainland system, according to a check made at Park Royal.

EDIT: The stores that are "out of stock" show up on the web with the discounted price. Stores that have the levels in stock list it at full price.
Just price match it with the receipt posted earlier. I ran into this issue unexpectedly this morning and the manager matched it no problem when I showed the receipt. Picked up two sets of the 24 and 48 inch, one set for me and one for my neighbour. Didn’t realize levels could be so high end - has a solid weight to it. $40 out the door for both.
Sep 23, 2006
458 posts
486 upvotes
tvisforme wrote:
Jul 3rd, 2019 7:06 pm

I was able to get one from Strawberry Hill (Surrey) location for this price earlier today (48"). It was listed for $20.xx when I picked that store. It said only 1 left, so I was fully expecting to get cancellation because they cant find it. Lo and behold, 15 min after I placed pickup order, I got order ready email. Picked it up about an hour ago. If anyone wants BC receipt let me know. It may be easier to match to other BC stores than with ON one.
Nov 24, 2012
797 posts
569 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
cvrle1 wrote:
Jul 4th, 2019 1:13 am
I was able to get one from Strawberry Hill (Surrey) location for this price earlier today (48"). It was listed for $20.xx when I picked that store. It said only 1 left, so I was fully expecting to get cancellation because they cant find it. Lo and behold, 15 min after I placed pickup order, I got order ready email. Picked it up about an hour ago. If anyone wants BC receipt let me know. It may be easier to match to other BC stores than with ON one.
Yes, please - it can be hit and miss depending on which person you get in the store, so this might help. The two people I talked to at Park Royal would not PM on an Ontario receipt or the BC "out of stock" Burnaby website.