Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Home Depot] Home Depot Clearance Deals 2020 (Mostly in-store, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 13th, 2020 8:51 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1183 posts
1332 upvotes
GTA

[Home Depot] Home Depot Clearance Deals 2020 (Mostly in-store, YMMV)

Happy New Year! I am starting a new thread for Home Depot in-store clearance deals. As usual, these deals are YMMV.

Happy hunting!

Ryobi 18V drill kit: Markham North
Cleanspa Hand held Bidet: Markham East
Husky Kneepads: Yorkdale
Ridgid 18 jobmax: Markham
Ryobi polesaw: Markham North
Ridgid AC job max: Yorkdale
M12 Fuel kit: Pickering
Ridgid heat gun: Richmond Hill North
Makita 12V battery: Can't recall

微信图片_20200101105523.jpg
微信图片_20200101105538.jpg
微信图片_20200101105543.jpg
微信图片_20200101105548.jpg
微信图片_20200101105554.jpg
微信图片_20200101105558.jpg
微信图片_20200101105605.jpg
微信图片_20200101105629.jpg
微信图片_20200101105650.jpg

2019 deals thread: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/home-dep ... v-2254958/
Last edited by bennyxyz on Jan 6th, 2020 9:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
Zoomer Wireless $40.50/6GB unlimited minute plan;
Public Mobile $15 unlimited incoming call;
Fido $10 4GB LTE data/Month plan
608 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 15, 2007
5109 posts
2521 upvotes
You might want to include the specific store in the post
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1183 posts
1332 upvotes
GTA
Red_Army wrote: You might want to include the specific store
These were from Various stores, mostly in York Region, ON, some from Pickering/Whitby.

Thanks.
Zoomer Wireless $40.50/6GB unlimited minute plan;
Public Mobile $15 unlimited incoming call;
Fido $10 4GB LTE data/Month plan
Deal Fanatic
Oct 15, 2007
5109 posts
2521 upvotes
bennyxyz wrote: These were from Various stores, mostly in York Region, ON, some from Pickering/Whitby.

Thanks.
Thank you for posting, but posting the specific stores for these clearance deals will be most beneficial as Home Depot yellow sticker clearance is often store specific
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Jul 22, 2015
501 posts
812 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bennyxyz wrote: These were from Various stores, mostly in York Region, ON, some from Pickering/Whitby.

Thanks.
Appreciate the thread but that really doesn't help or narrow it down.
Stocktrack doesn't always show clearance prices.
and you can't really slap a product on a cashier's desk and have them price match "Some random Home depot in Toronto"
Nov 11, 2006
516 posts
456 upvotes
@ home
Where's that bidet at ..
Deal Fanatic
Oct 15, 2007
5109 posts
2521 upvotes
Superjester wrote: Appreciate the thread but that really doesn't help or narrow it down.
Stocktrack doesn't always show clearance prices.
and you can't really slap a product on a cashier's desk and have them price match "Some random Home depot in Toronto"
In my experience, stores don’t PM other stores’ clearance items
Feb 20, 2008
372 posts
458 upvotes
Red_Army wrote: Thank you for posting, but posting the specific stores for these clearance deals will be most beneficial as Home Depot yellow sticker clearance is often store specific
Not correct at all.

These are a clue to possible clearouts at your own local store.

How bout you do your own hunting?

The guy took the time to post this as a clue to various deals, now it's up to you to find them.

Maybe just thank the OP and move along.....
Apr 22, 2009
132 posts
26 upvotes
London
Guess I'm going to hit up my local HD tomorrow, thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 15, 2007
5109 posts
2521 upvotes
tinmack wrote: Not correct at all.

The guy took the time to post this as a clue to various deals, now it's up to you to find them.

It’s literally in their policy that they don’t price match in store clearances. Anyone who is successful in doing this has cheated the system as the stores shouldn’t be doing this according to their policy . Not posting the store where these items are found is just lazy. Everyone know that every HD has various yellow ticket items at the ends of aisles etc. Why bother posting at all if you’re not going to post the specific store? For clues? Lol
Jun 3, 2006
102 posts
69 upvotes
Red_Army wrote: It’s literally in their policy that they don’t price match in store clearances. Anyone who is successful in doing this has cheated the system as the stores shouldn’t be doing this according to their policy . Not posting the store where these items are found is just lazy. Why bother posting at all.

And the OP 'literally' adjusted the post to reflect the YMMV locations, so I wouldn't throw around the term "lazy" and a "why bother" to someone offering a good post to the community, who updated the post a full hour before this commentary.

Two items on his/her list that i'm interested in at these prices, so i'll offer up a THANKS instead, will check my local and those locations which i'll be around this weekend. Thanks OP, HNY.
Jul 22, 2015
501 posts
812 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tinmack wrote: Not correct at all.

Lol. "Redflagmightbedeals"
Feb 20, 2008
372 posts
458 upvotes
Red_Army wrote: It’s literally in their policy that they don’t price match in store clearances. Anyone who is successful in doing this has cheated the system as the stores shouldn’t be doing this according to their policy . Not posting the store where these items are found is just lazy. Everyone know that every HD has various yellow ticket items at the ends of aisles etc. Why bother posting at all if you’re not going to post the specific store? For clues? Lol
Yeah, for clues. Stop looking to be spoon-fed deals.

You missed my point in the previous reply, so I'll try again.

Someone posted an M12 Underhood light kit in the last thread for $149.99.

My local store had it at that price.

That's the point of my post - it gave me a heads up of a possible deal at my store. It has nothing to do with price matching clearance deals at other stores.

Maybe foster a relationship with people at your local store and see if they'll check pricing / stock levels in their computer.

Personally, I would rather find a deal nobody knows about rather than fighting to get an already posted one that all the store locals know about.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 15, 2007
5109 posts
2521 upvotes
Thanks op for finally adding in the locations for these store specific deals