Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Home Depot - Daylight Adjusting Digital Timer w/ Motion Sensor - $11.96

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2017 11:25 pm
Sep 29, 2013
155 posts
69 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
baymoe wrote: Use an occupancy light switch. It should be far more reliable as well.
Saw these at CT for like $14 in Ontario. Are they programmable, as in can I put sunset to sunrise?
[OP]
Oct 31, 2010
346 posts
694 upvotes
Montreal
dealhunter29 wrote: This looks pretty interesting. I currently use a dusk till dawn light bulb that comes with a sensor on my porch. However, they are kind of expensive about $12 each. This maybe worth a try!
With this, I have mine set up from 5 minutes before sunset to 12:30 am. Pretty useful as the days are getting shorter quickly now, but I haven't connected the wireless sensor portion yet.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2003
4158 posts
71 upvotes
Cambridge
I have these, same idea but sensor is part of switch, could be pro or con depending on your application. We use it at the inside front door/foyer light switches because I typically enter from the garage and it's a pain dealing with the sequence of light switches that all seem to be in the wrong place. We just walk and the lights go on where needed. I will say that the adjustment for the darkness setting is not sensitive enough so they do go on in low daylight but it's a hallway so they go off in 60sec after I pass by.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.deco ... 02483.html

People who visit think it's genius. I should be reselling them!