Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Home Depot Free Battery Event - Free battery with select tool purchases (Ryobi, Milwaukee, Ridgid, etc.)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2020 2:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
1624 posts
476 upvotes

[Home Depot] Home Depot Free Battery Event - Free battery with select tool purchases (Ryobi, Milwaukee, Ridgid, etc.)

Home Depot is offering a free battery with select tool purchases across various brands: Ryobi, Milwaukee, Ridgid, etc.

I didn't see anything too hot jump out in terms of price, but thought it would be good to have a discussion going in case anyone sees anything. I've been keeping an eye out for a circular saw.

Replaced Deal URL with direct link: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/catego ... vent_EN_NA
Last edited by Sephora on Oct 1st, 2020 12:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
212 replies
Nov 28, 2019
8 posts
20 upvotes
Yeah, I'm looking at theMilwaukee circular saw. It gave me 2 batteries on checkout and it says they are both free but the confirmation email says I got charged for both.
Last edited by dealbreaker4 on Oct 1st, 2020 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 8, 2018
48 posts
14 upvotes
I bought a Ridgid drill/driver within the last month that falls in this promo now. What is the process to get this free battery now? rebuy and refund using old receipt? Or will they honor this sale and give me the free battery? The old receipt is less than 30 days old.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1083 posts
539 upvotes
s09milligan wrote: I bought a Ridgid drill/driver within the last month that falls in this promo now. What is the process to get this free battery now? rebuy and refund using old receipt? Or will they honor this sale and give me the free battery? The old receipt is less than 30 days old.
Most likely will not honour the old pricing if it has changed due to the new promo being with a free battery and most likely regular pricing.
Jun 4, 2011
187 posts
121 upvotes
Not too much on sale/at good prices, but if you really need a drill or combo set you can get a battery out of it at least. Was hoping the ryobi impact wrenches would go on sale or be in the promo but sadly no... tire change season coming up.
Aug 8, 2018
48 posts
14 upvotes
Superman_2099 wrote: Most likely will not honour the old pricing if it has changed due to the new promo being with a free battery and most likely regular pricing.
The price is the same.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1083 posts
539 upvotes
s09milligan wrote: The price is the same.
Then they should absolutely honour the free battery promo if within 30 days. You would return and then rebuy,
Aug 8, 2018
48 posts
14 upvotes
Superman_2099 wrote: Then they should absolutely honour the free battery promo if within 30 days. You would return and then rebuy,
Got it. Thank you. Will update if I was able to do it.
Jan 13, 2009
695 posts
262 upvotes
can you remind me, is this deal worse than last year's free battery event when we were able to return the battery? I feel like its worse
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
2246 posts
2146 upvotes
Montreal
I wonder if this apply in-store as well since they say "Free Item will appear in cart, subject to availability in-store or online." ...

Would make some of these from warm to hot if you can return the battery.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2005
1608 posts
585 upvotes
too bad ridgid batteries aren't charger combos so they dont qualify for the LSA.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2003
1101 posts
261 upvotes
Markham
Yes last promo ending september 27 was a free batt and charger so lsa and charger included.

Still better than nothing I guess
up vote for op for posting 👌🏼
Sandviper
Nov 19, 2011
148 posts
82 upvotes
Vancouver
Picked up the Ryobi handheld vacuum. It comes with a 1.5A battery alley. And now it also comes with a 2A battery. It’s quite nice to have a handheld one in the garage in addition to my Ridgid shop vac