[Home Depot] Hoover Air Steerable Pet Vacuum - $129.99 *IN-STORE*

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2019 10:27 pm
[OP]
Jul 8, 2018
4 posts
13 upvotes

[Home Depot] Hoover Air Steerable Pet Vacuum - $129.99 *IN-STORE*

Went to the Home Depot on Wicksteed Ave (East York) and picked up a Hoover Air Steerable Pet Vacuum for $129.99.

Cheaper than purchasing the vacuum online - saw it at BestBuy for $300+.

Decent vacuum at an affordable price.
3 replies
Feb 6, 2007
135 posts
32 upvotes
Just an FYI: They can be decent until they break. I bought the Hoover Air Light (UH72540 slightly different model). It lasted about 3 months of light use on hardwood floors. Unfortunately Hoover's Customer Service is the absolute worst. After waiting on hold for many hours, during several phone calls, 4 visits to different authorized service centres, and after several months, it ended up costing me more $ to get a replacement that was of lesser value. Eventually after lots of running around they shipped me the wrong replacement model and I had to pay $35 to ship it back to them, only to ship the wrong model again! Would have been cheaper if I bought a different more expensive brand in the first place. Hoover is the worst company to deal with hands down. My 10 year old Shark Vacuum still kicking and they had better customer service after 5 years when I needed help.
Automotive Enthusiast, Mechanical Engineering Technologist, HDTV Antenna Dealer, Amsoil Dealer

FREE HDTV in GTA
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
15554 posts
4844 upvotes
It was in the flyer a few weeks ago, i considered it but never got the chance to research it.
All spirits are enslaved that serve things evil