Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

HOT! Bosch 5-inch Random Orbit Sander & Polisher $69.98

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2020 10:53 am
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2198 posts
1809 upvotes

[Home Depot] HOT! Bosch 5-inch Random Orbit Sander & Polisher $69.98

Great deal on an orbital sander. This tool is a must have for any woodworking or refinishing project. I have been using this for years without issues.

Edit: there might be some confusion about the different Bosch models. They all look the same or similar but their model numbers are different:

ROS20VSC - comes with a soft carry bag (looks like a small tool bag)
ROS20VSK - comes with a hard carry case
ROS10 - the non-variable speed version of the models above. I wouldn't get this one as the variable speed is far more versatile.
Last edited by ahammad on May 27th, 2020 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
75 replies
Aug 30, 2013
824 posts
999 upvotes
Price match+10% off at Lowe's. Add on $10 off $50 coupon online and this comes down to about $53+tax.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2198 posts
1809 upvotes
I think Bosch is better quality but it is corded VS cordless. The Ryobi is the bare tool though, so unless you have an extra battery laying around, it'll cost you a lot more.

I tend to sand things in a place that has a power socket nearby, so I have no need for a battery operated sander.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2198 posts
1809 upvotes
marcfar wrote: Price match+10% off at Lowe's. Add on $10 off $50 coupon online and this comes down to about $53+tax.
Link to coupon? Were you able to do a price match?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1423 posts
664 upvotes
Toronto
my understanding is that a random orbit sander/polisher is also great if you want to compound/polish/wax your car. Only thing that might be a bit weird is that i typically find 6 inch and 7 inch foam pads. I would assume you need a smaller pad in order to use this.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9290 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
it is corded
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2198 posts
1809 upvotes
heymanwuzup wrote: my understanding is that a random orbit sander/polisher is also great if you want to compound/polish/wax your car. Only thing that might be a bit weird is that i typically find 6 inch and 7 inch foam pads. I would assume you need a smaller pad in order to use this.
I wouldn't use this on a car, it spins way too fast even at the lowest setting.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5237 posts
3507 upvotes
Would be hot if cordless. Power tools are marked up quite a bit, there's margin in there.

Looking for one to refinish some furniture
Sep 20, 2011
509 posts
2316 upvotes
Centre of the Univer…
marcfar wrote: Price match+10% off at Lowe's. Add on $10 off $50 coupon online and this comes down to about $53+tax.
Are you referring to the email newsletter coupon? If yes, can I use that in-store?
Oct 8, 2019
52 posts
40 upvotes
Is 5-inch too small if I want to sand my garage exterior and paint it? Been looking for something like this
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2198 posts
1809 upvotes
qwerty17327 wrote: Are you referring to the email newsletter coupon? If yes, can I use that in-store?
Can you post the coupon if it is a generic one?
Oct 16, 2007
263 posts
99 upvotes
ahammad wrote: Link to coupon? Were you able to do a price match?
Got to email sign up for coupon on Lowe's website. I haven't tried the PM, but shouldn't be a problem.
May 24, 2017
219 posts
283 upvotes
Edmonton, ab
This is a well reviewed, well loved by hobbyists, more then capable ROS. Ordered one from lowes with the 10$ coupon ( https://www.lowes.ca/signup-for-sales ) and ordered online and sent in a request for a price match. Hopefully price match works well with the online order / form after purchase! Should be 52 or 53$ or so!

Thanks!!
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2198 posts
1809 upvotes
DrasticK wrote: This is a well reviewed, well loved by hobbyists, more then capable ROS. Ordered one from lowes with the 10$ coupon ( https://www.lowes.ca/signup-for-sales ) and ordered online and sent in a request for a price match. Hopefully price match works well with the online order / form after purchase! Should be 52 or 53$ or so!

Thanks!!
Tried that as well. Hopefully they get to it before the sale price is over. If you do this, make sure you pick the correct item as they have different variants.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)