Hot Deals

Home Depot

[HOT] Milwaukee Tool M18 18V Li Cordless Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) with (2) 1.5Ah [$128.57+tax]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2021 2:29 pm
Nov 30, 2013
625 posts
631 upvotes
This won’t work anymore in most stores in the gta. They don’t print out a receipt with max returns value per item anymore. It is one item with sale price now.
Dec 20, 2010
265 posts
377 upvotes
Ottawa
lesoir wrote: This won’t work anymore in most stores in the gta. They don’t print out a receipt with max returns value per item anymore. It is one item with sale price now.
I wonder if this applies to all the promos or only those where this isn't a mix and match option.
Nov 10, 2007
53 posts
6 upvotes
For what it's worth, I just returned the battery to Stockyards GTA and there were no questions asked. The receipt (purchased in store) had a seperate return value of ~$70 for the battery and ~$129 for the drill.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
5814 posts
3336 upvotes
Toronto
lesoir wrote: This won’t work anymore in most stores in the gta. They don’t print out a receipt with max returns value per item anymore. It is one item with sale price now.
Can you post your receipt as an example?
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
35908 posts
4558 upvotes
Winnipeg
CaptSmethwick wrote: I personally think that this is a great deal for a DIYer but I don't know why anybody would want to return the better of the batteries of the three you would get. I like Milwaukee but these tools are far from the best that Milwaukee has to offer. I suppose you could press the drill into service as a hammer drill but, again, there are way better tools out there for the job.
Does Milwaukee offer different tiers of tools? I have never heard of this.
WTB amazon gc @90%
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
5814 posts
3336 upvotes
Toronto
lesoir wrote: Screenshot 2021-09-20 160655.png
It hasn't changed. The max return value of $44.74 for the battery is still there. Nothing changed.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
6050 posts
3598 upvotes
Ottawa
divx wrote: Does Milwaukee offer different tiers of tools? I have never heard of this.
Every top tier tool company has a range of tools delivering various performance attributes.

This one boasts 1200 in-lbs of torque vs. the rather pedestrian 500 in-lbs of the model the OP linked. But then again, you will pay way more for a top-tier bare tool hammer drill from Milwaukee than you will pay for one of these combo sets. There's nothing wrong with the drill linked by the OP but - as I said - it is far from the best that Milwaukee has to offer.
Nov 30, 2013
625 posts
631 upvotes
peteryorkuca wrote: It hasn't changed. The max return value of $44.74 for the battery is still there. Nothing changed.
It is now grouped in one item. I do this third time now. The last two, there were two items. Anyway, give it a shot and report back. That would be useful.
Jul 19, 2021
41 posts
127 upvotes
Pilgrim wrote: Is this a good way to get into the milwaukee lineup? DIY/Home Renos. I see the batteries are a bit small but I'd likely purchase more tools/batteries over time.
the milwuakees don't last too long
my m18's spent their 3rd year in and out of the repair shop, then were no longer under warranty so into the garbage they went
exact same thing happened to my one-handed recip saw, so it was not one bad combo kit
the 4amphr batteries were good for the first year and a half then steadily declined to about half power available

better off getting ridgid with a lifetime warranty on tools and batteries
heck my old gen4 drill/driver set is still going strong and i bought these before the milwuakees (even got free batteries along the way)