Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] HOT! Milwaukee Tool M18 18V Lithium-Ion Compact (CP) HIGH OUTPUT 3.0 Ah REDLITHIUM Battery (2 Pack) $84.50 from $219

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2021 10:15 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1224 posts
796 upvotes

[Home Depot] HOT! Milwaukee Tool M18 18V Lithium-Ion Compact (CP) HIGH OUTPUT 3.0 Ah REDLITHIUM Battery (2 Pack) $84.50 from $219

So I've confirmed this with TWO different stores for IN STORE Pick-up in Ontario. Both stores show $219.00 ONLINE and using Stocktrack.ca. Even when you place the order it shows $219.00 after you've completed checkout. However, when you receive the confirmation email, the price has been updated to reflect the IN STORE price of $84.50 for the two Pack.

Seems like quite a few stores still show stock in parts of Ontario according to Home Depot site and Stocktrack.

As I stated - this is a YMMV situation, and you have to actually complete the order to see the price! Once you receive the CONFIRMATION email is when you'll know if it worked, if it didn't, just cancel the order. You'll have a hold on your CC for a few days is all.

Screenshot from my order that I've received notification for pickup
Images
  • Picture0001.png
RFD has saved & made me $$$
50 replies
Jul 27, 2008
420 posts
558 upvotes
Yup, worked for instore pickup. Sure enough, the confirmation email shows the $85 price. Thx OP
Jun 12, 2019
250 posts
361 upvotes
I tried delivery, so I guess I'll see if it changes price once picked up and scanned in store ? Confirmation email still shows full price.
Jul 5, 2017
469 posts
871 upvotes
Toronto
would it work if you ordered "online" and got it shipped to house? or do you think it would have to be instore pickup to get the price adjusted?
Apr 21, 2013
47 posts
15 upvotes
I tried pickup in store in Calgary and the confirmation email shows full price as well. Wonder if it's the pick-up confirmation that will show the in-store price?
Jul 27, 2008
420 posts
558 upvotes
circky wrote: Which store locations did you use?
London east (Ontario). Showed two in stock when I ordered.
Sep 29, 2007
64 posts
66 upvotes
I just ordered pickup at the Markham location - when I completed the order it still showed it was $219, but when I got the confirmation email it said $84.50! Thanks!
Jul 27, 2008
420 posts
558 upvotes
mikesanity wrote: would it work if you ordered "online" and got it shipped to house? or do you think it would have to be instore pickup to get the price adjusted?
I think it has to be instore pickup, unfortunately. Seems to be store specific, maybe just to the center of the universe, Ontario?
Jul 27, 2008
420 posts
558 upvotes
Unhinged wrote: I tried pickup in store in Calgary and the confirmation email shows full price as well. Wonder if it's the pick-up confirmation that will show the in-store price?
The discounted price was shown right in the order confirmation email.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1224 posts
796 upvotes
Dealscavenger613 wrote: I tried delivery, so I guess I'll see if it changes price once picked up and scanned in store ? Confirmation email still shows full price.
mikesanity wrote: would it work if you ordered "online" and got it shipped to house? or do you think it would have to be instore pickup to get the price adjusted?
Unhinged wrote: I tried pickup in store in Calgary and the confirmation email shows full price as well. Wonder if it's the pick-up confirmation that will show the in-store price?
It MUST be for In Store Pickup ... I've heard from a few buddies that it's worked for them.

Confirmed in London, Chatham and not sure what store in Toronto.

If the CONFIRMATION email doesn't show $84.50, I can't see it changing.
Jul 5, 2017
469 posts
871 upvotes
Toronto
DOC SB wrote: It MUST be for In Store Pickup ... I've heard from a few buddies that it's worked for them.

Confirmed in London, Chatham and not sure what store in Toronto.

If the CONFIRMATION email doesn't show $84.50, I can't see it changing.
Ended up placing an order for Richmond Hill (Elgin Mills) and the order confirmation email showed the adjusted price. Thanks Op!
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
2846 posts
2247 upvotes
Main & Hastings
No dice west coast. Hot deal though
Mar 16, 2019
35 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Got Confirmation email, shows @84!
Thanks OP.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210122-141830.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1103 posts
752 upvotes
No success here either a "ship to store" order, or well. Hot deal for sure.
Nov 15, 2007
99 posts
8 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered in Kanata (2 in stock) I sweated until email came through but $84.50 !! Thanks OP
Apr 9, 2019
69 posts
192 upvotes
Confirmed 84.50+tax for in store pickup..Milton,ON.

Thanks OP
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1224 posts
796 upvotes
sniper_ wrote: London east (Ontario). Showed two in stock when I ordered.
My order I had for London just got cancelled - FYI .. I had ordered prior to posting this deal here. Maybe it's because I got greedy and ordered 4 of the 6 they showed in stock? Had to make it worth my while to drive there to get them!