Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

HOT!!! Swift Current 5-person 29" foam spa $989 (reg $1595)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2016 9:03 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
376 posts
373 upvotes

[Home Depot] HOT!!! Swift Current 5-person 29" foam spa $989 (reg $1595)

Home Depot is selling Swift Current hot tub this week for $989. Reg price is 1595$.
A lot of positive reviews. Great portable tub,cheap, easy to install.
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/canadian-sp ... 0188130138
Last year RFD tread home-depot-hammer-drop-swift-current-5- ... a-1708081/
Image
39 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2008
3793 posts
5832 upvotes
Langley, BC
nice, thought this was sold out/expired.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
9633 posts
7302 upvotes
Kootenays
OP, your threads will receive a lot more attention if you put the price in the title. You can do it by going to "edit" then "advanced".
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 16, 2009
3567 posts
1615 upvotes
'Shwallywood
mmmm people stew
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2006
5640 posts
2029 upvotes
This looks....REALLY cozy for 5 people... From the picture, "Hands people! Where are your hands?!"

But it also looks like a lot of fun :)
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2011
3478 posts
677 upvotes
Allenford
Ontario (maybe other provinces as well) have the 10% or 18 months no interest for the next week I think on the HD card, so another $90 off.
Newbie
Apr 4, 2008
36 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Are those little people in the pic? 29 inch depth seems super shallow
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
376 posts
373 upvotes
smacd wrote: OP, your threads will receive a lot more attention if you put the price in the title. You can do it by going to "edit" then "advanced".
Thanks, fixed.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1645 posts
569 upvotes
This is a great deal, I just bought it for $14xx at lowes a month ago and this things is a ton of fun, 29' is perfect for sitting down on the padded floor, I slouch an inch or two to get water to my chin at 5'10. You should probably plan on purchasing the hard cover for $300 if you will use it in the winter.

Bottom is padded, on the phone now getting a price match with lowes, thankfully it is within the 30 day window.

Price match with lowes.ca for an extra $150 off, this is a steal at that price!!

If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 23, 2004
3719 posts
1838 upvotes
Vancouver
deezz wrote: This looks....REALLY cozy for 5 people... From the picture, "Hands people! Where are your hands?!"

But it also looks like a lot of fun :)
Maybe they should change the description to: "People - 3; Swingers - 6"
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2006
5640 posts
2029 upvotes
Bishop8 wrote: Maybe they should change the description to: "People - 3; Swingers - 6"
Nailed it.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 3, 2006
5640 posts
2029 upvotes
jg123 wrote: This is a great deal, I just bought it for $14xx at lowes a month ago and this things is a ton of fun, 29' is perfect for sitting down on the padded floor, I slouch an inch or two to get water to my chin at 5'10. You should probably plan on purchasing the hard cover for $300 if you will use it in the winter.
So is the floor raised? Or is there seating running around the inside perimeter? Or...are you sitting on the bottom of the thing, and the bottom is padded?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
376 posts
373 upvotes
jv77 wrote: Are those little people in the pic? 29 inch depth seems super shallow
from online reviews
You cannot beat this for the price! Setup in 20 minutes...all 5 family members in the tub with lots of room. Highly recommended.
We decided on a "stay cation" and the icing on the cake would be the addition of a hot tub. We wanted the portability of a soft sided hot tub and we really did our homework. We could not be happier with our Canadian made Swift Current Portable Spa. The team at Canadian Spa were very approachable and answered any questions.
My husband and I were able to easily set up the hot tub together in around 30-40 minutes (First time). Our son and his wife visited, and there is plenty of room for 4 adults (our son is 6'7"!). Relaxing has a new meaning now. Our 3 grandchildren of 3 and half years old had a great time in the spa (We reduced the heat to around 94 for the kids) Time to hit the hot tub!
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
376 posts
373 upvotes
deezz wrote: So is the floor raised? Or is there seating running around the inside perimeter? Or...are you sitting on the bottom of the thing, and the bottom is padded?
from online Q&A
The bottom is made of the same vinyl material with a small cushion underneath. It does provide some cushion however it's not like sitting on a couch. With that being said I have used my spa for about 6 months and don't have any issues with sitting on the bottom.
There is ample cushioning on the bottom of the tub but booster seats can be purchased separately.
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
376 posts
373 upvotes
OOS already with some limited stock in stores.
Glad I ordered it in the morning.)
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 25, 2010
97 posts
71 upvotes
Zero interest into this, but for those who are there is something similar located in Canada on ebay.ca for $709.99 with free shipping. This is foam, other says inflatable. have no idea the difference, but jets and other things seem very similar. Posting so you can check it out if in market. Cheers!

Rio Grande 29" Deep Inflatable Portable Hot Tub + Curved Black PVC Step included.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Rio-Grande-29-De ... SwnNBXTuDk
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
376 posts
373 upvotes
nufie_scavenger wrote: Zero interest into this, but for those who are there is something similar located in Canada on ebay.ca for $709.99 with free shipping. This is foam, other says inflatable. have no idea the difference, but jets and other things seem very similar. Posting so you can check it out if in market. Cheers!

Rio Grande 29" Deep Inflatable Portable Hot Tub + Curved Black PVC Step included.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Rio-Grande-29-De ... SwnNBXTuDk
You don't wont to deal with inflatable spa. Period. Don't hold the heat, air leaks, pets can easy make holes. More negative reviews compare to foam spas.
Member
User avatar
Aug 14, 2009
493 posts
808 upvotes
AB
Still three at HD Calgary Chinook when I was there 30min ago. Their online stock was off by one; said three but they had four.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)