Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Huge YMMV: Dewalt DW831 12A 5 Inch Angle Grinder $64.50

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2020 4:47 pm
Mar 18, 2012
163 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] Huge YMMV: Dewalt DW831 12A 5 Inch Angle Grinder $64.50

I know this is a huge YMMV but I picked up this Dewalt 12A 5" Angle Grinder (DW831) from Home Depot at Vaughan for $51.60. Unfortunately this price isn't shown anywhere else but maybe you can get another store to match. However there are some locations that offer it below regular price of $129.00. Uploaded my online receipt, not sure if that will help. Good luck!

Time of writing;
$96.75 (2 stock - Brampton West, Mississauga Road)
$96.75 (4 stock - Orangeville, Fourth Ave)
$77.40 (1 stock - Aurora, Bayview Ave)
$64.50 (1 stock - Bracebridge, Depot Drive)

Home Depot Link
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/dewalt ... 1000137679

Stock Track Link
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1000137679
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 11.56.47 AM.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 23rd, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retailer field wasn't linking properly
16 replies
Feb 5, 2010
419 posts
224 upvotes
These stocktrack thread are pretty stupid.

There usually like 1-2 stock of an item in 5 HD's and it just clogs the forum.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Vaughan is OOS
Sep 29, 2014
454 posts
721 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Leaf_CrAzY wrote: These stocktrack thread are pretty stupid.

Yes I agree with this guy. Stop posting deals on tools, we need more deals on soy milk and veggie burger!
Sep 16, 2017
278 posts
355 upvotes
Toronto
lol.. few days ago saw the Stocktracker showing 51.60 in Vaughan and 1 unit left but did not pull the trigger. Looks like OP did it....
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49008 posts
10301 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Sometimes, they're available for shipping, and by selecting the store with the lower price and then opting to ship, you get that store's clearance price ;)
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Mar 18, 2012
163 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto

Personally I find it useful and better to hear about these "stupid threads" then not at all. Takes me a minute to read and see if this is for me or not and move on. If you're lucky maybe it's in your area but you're right, it's low quantity but I tried help make these thread less "stupid" so I put in the title YMMV. I always appreciated those who post otherwise whats the point of this community? I've also had luck with Home Depot online matching another store for local pick up even though it wasn't in stock.
Mar 18, 2012
163 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
cjfnba wrote: lol.. few days ago saw the Stocktracker showing 51.60 in Vaughan and 1 unit left but did not pull the trigger. Looks like OP did it....
lol I did. Thanks for passing it up. Been waiting to pick up an angle grinder for my project.
Feb 5, 2010
419 posts
224 upvotes
Purmotional wrote: Personally I find it useful and better to hear about these "stupid threads" then not at all. Takes me a minute to read and see if this is for me or not and move on. If you're lucky maybe it's in your area but you're right, it's low quantity but I tried help make these thread less "stupid" so I put in the title YMMV. I always appreciated those who post otherwise whats the point of this community? I've also had luck with Home Depot online matching another store for local pick up even though it wasn't in stock.
I appreciate posts as well but when I sort a list of 100 HD's and the only deal is "1 stock" of the item in Bracebridge for the price you posted, that aint a deal.
Mar 18, 2012
163 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
Leaf_CrAzY wrote: I appreciate posts as well but when I sort a list of 100 HD's and the only deal is "1 stock" of the item in Bracebridge for the price you posted, that aint a deal.
I see what you're saying and it's a valid point. I'll keep that in mind when posting in the future.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1569 posts
1156 upvotes
Purmotional wrote: I see what you're saying and it's a valid point. I'll keep that in mind when posting in the future.
Thanks for posting, don't get discouraged by the naysayers. As explained above, some items you can get shipped to you using the discounted price.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3157 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
Purmotional wrote: I see what you're saying and it's a valid point. I'll keep that in mind when posting in the future.
Nah, it's a deal. It's a limited edition deal... if I were in the market for a grinder and near by one of the store, I would appreciate knowing that I can get it for cheap..

Of course if stock is like 1 across Canada, maybe no, but if there's a few there and there, I don't see why not. Read the title and move on if you don't care.
<no self promotion>
Dec 12, 2018
460 posts
1182 upvotes

bnfenix wrote: Yes I agree with this guy. Stop posting deals on tools, we need more deals on soy milk and veggie burger!
Literally everything is limited stock. Just because you don't need tools, doesn't make your preferred products better than any other product.

I hope you also crap on every Walmart thread, else that would be hypocritical.
Feb 5, 2010
419 posts
224 upvotes
atyy0132 wrote: Literally everything is limited stock. Just because you don't need tools, doesn't make your preferred products better than any other product.

I hope you also crap on every Walmart thread, else that would be hypocritical.
Not sure where you're getting this "I dont need tools" nonsense. I'm looking for a lot of tools. I'm just saying a deal of 1 in stock isnt a deal. Not sure how that's controversial.
Dec 12, 2018
460 posts
1182 upvotes
Leaf_CrAzY wrote: Not sure where you're getting this "I dont need tools" nonsense. I'm looking for a lot of tools. I'm just saying a deal of 1 in stock isnt a deal. Not sure how that's controversial.
My apologies for my assumption.

Edit: I am just removing my post. There is no need to argue.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
2226 posts
52764 upvotes
Scarborough
I wish but I know its not possible for me to get from Scarborough... but +1 for the efforts!
Nov 18, 2008
784 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
i actually ordered this $50x from the vaughn store, got a cancellation email 2 hours later.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)