• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2016 11:38 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes

[Home Depot] Husky 26 Inch W 6-Drawer Chest & Cabinet Combo

It looks good, don't know how thin the walls are, maybe check it out in the store this afternoon.
Images
16 replies
Apr 13, 2016
160 posts
28 upvotes
I got one a year ago for 199.00 on sale so seems to be a pretty good deal.
Does the job, very happy with it. don't expect the same quality as the 999.00 ones but very good nonetheless.
Jun 6, 2016
67 posts
47 upvotes
Bought this last week. By no means is it heavy duty- the walls are thin. I bought it more as a storage solution for my garage and it does the job. For the price, I'm happy with it.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2538 posts
402 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I have the craftsman version. Got during a Sears fiasco for $50. But I believe it has gone down to $100 here before as well. Maybe a little higher.
Penalty Box
Jul 14, 2014
1365 posts
347 upvotes
Its been heavily promoted at my store but still 11 in stock. Warm @$50?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5595 posts
1991 upvotes
What price are you guys seeing? What's the deal here? $150? $50?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2663 posts
1033 upvotes
QC, Canada
Bought something similar for 40$ at walmart less than a year ago
it was red but I'm pretty sure it come from the same factory. Bought two, but wouldnt pay more for thoses
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5595 posts
1991 upvotes
CarsonKT wrote: I think $50 they refer to craftsman deal, not sure which one but my guess is
http://www.sears.ca/product/craftsman-m ... -C-106BBSE
now it's on sale for $99, don't know when it's on sale for $50, but if I saw that price I will grab a set for sure.
Ah I see, okay.

So, what's the price for the Husky deal you posted? It's not in the title or the post itself...really curious...

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
[OP]
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
er..... in the post itself it says Price: 159 :razz:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5595 posts
1991 upvotes
CarsonKT wrote: er..... in the post itself it says Price: 159 :razz:
OMG frack me up fam. IDIOT!!

I'm so sorry lol

[OP]
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
just saw the real product in HD and they put that near a solid 37 Inch 10-Drawer, that really makes it less appealing :razz:
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2007
1105 posts
371 upvotes
Calgary
what are the verdict? the Husky or the Craftsman?
Oct 15, 2009
452 posts
180 upvotes
Personally I bought the husky about a month ago when it was on a similar sale. I'm very happy with it, though it's just for simple storage in our basement as it was getting annoying have everything divided around between toolboxes. I would choose the black over the red and I think the husky might be a little better quality than the craftsman (though obviously not the best). Of course if you're just looking for a simple storage solution, the craftsman will work just fine.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2008
2672 posts
343 upvotes
Toronto
Personally, I like the mastercraft red.
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2009
3530 posts
1598 upvotes
'Shwallywood
CarsonKT wrote: I think $50 they refer to craftsman deal, not sure which one but my guess is
http://www.sears.ca/product/craftsman-m ... -C-106BBSE
now it's on sale for $99, don't know when it's on sale for $50, but if I saw that price I will grab a set for sure.
Don't bother, it's a rebadged International that goes for $60 regularly at lowes/walmart. I have one, its cheap, flimsy, the castors suck but it stores my tools
I don't fail, I succeed at finding what doesn't work